No announcement yet.

CD Ebay sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who the bidder c***c on the Insomnia is, but with a feedback score of 2, I'd be very careful there.

John

Comment

Holy crap...I never want to sell my collection but if gift editions are now in the $2200 range what are lettered versions pricing at?

Comment

That is ridiculous!

Comment

Haha wow.

Comment

Zeising Books (who published the Insomnia special editions) still has new gift editions on their website for the original price of $75.

Comment

bwahahaha

Comment

D'oh!

I forgot to put in the decimal point! I meant to only bid $22.47.

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Something about this just tickles me.

Comment

LOL. That bidding is very odd and I have a feeling that the sale will not make it to check-out.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    D'oh!

I forgot to put in the decimal point! I meant to only bid $22.47.

Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      Holy crap! That copy of Insomnia is up to $2,247! That has to be the most ever paid for a gift edition?
                      That is insane!! Time to sell mine!!

Comment

Yea that's back down to a more reasonable bid now. We know the high bidder very well, and Brian sent a message to the other bidder (with a feedback score of 2) via the eBay messaging system. We'll be canceling the bids for the second bidder here this morning. If that second bidder really wants the book, we'll find a second copy to sell them at a more reasonable price. We are thinking a mistake was made or the bidding was a result of some kind of confusion.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I wouldn't worry about a feedback score of 2 as we all had that low of a feedback score (and even lower than that, lol), but that price was crazy! Could have been a kid/teen who got bid happy
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            I wouldn't worry about a feedback score of 2 as we all had that low of a feedback score (and even lower than that, lol), but that price was crazy! Could have been a kid/teen who got bid happy
                            We weren't really worried about that per say, mostly just how we were distinguishing between the two super high bidders.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              We weren't really worried about that per say, mostly just how we were distinguishing between the two super high bidders.
                              Don't blame you there, something about that bidding wasn't right. Whether they were fake and were never intending to pay or if it accidental or something, there is no good reason for a gift edition book to go that high if there is nothing special about it!
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

This round of auctions ends soon. I believe I'll be putting up the next round for tomorrow.

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X