Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I am very jealous of you guys! Mine LE left Maryland yesterday in its journey to me. I also passed on the Gift Edition figuring I could make do with a trade first, a signed trade first and a signed limited. I have serious concerns that I may need one more! I will see if I can let that pass without ordering when the extras hit the market.
    Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      Much in the same boat, Martin. I passed on the GE but one day I hope to pick one up. Not in the budget currently though. You won't be disappointed when you get your LE. I can tell you that for certain.
      With my monthly stipend from CD I currently have enough in my account to buy it but was hoping to keep that for future purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        I Just received my LE and Ladies and Gentlemen, if you will allow me just one moment of abandon and I will return to civility....clears throat....THIS BOOK IS F*CKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

OK I am much better now, thanks for listening and I hope my review gets published somewhere. Thanks all!
        My LE came today, and I have to agree. What a book!

Comment

UPS is so goddamned ready for my shipment!
          And my shipment is sooooooo freaking ready for UPS!

Comment

In just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.
            Last edited by Martin; 06-10-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I just over 48 hours I hope to have this beauty in my hands! That is all, I really had nothing to say.
              I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                I've had my SHIPMENT IS READY email for four days and I might lose my mind once my shipment starts moving.
                I think we all deserve something extra special for this unboxing video. I'm sure we can come up with something fun.

Comment

Dan is just trying to give you time for a few set and script changes for the unboxing video. Really, he is doing it for your own good. Just think how bad you would feel if you just made a willy-nilly video for this one!

Comment

Make sure you send me the link. Maybe I can get Brian to put it in a newsletter or promote it on social media.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well I had a Sleeping Beauty waiting for me when I arrived home today. And yes, she is a beauty! Great job Cemetery Dance!

Comment

Here's my unboxing video. For those who suffer through the whole thing, you win nothing. nothing is at the end of this video. Nothing but emptiness.

Comment

OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                            OK, my question is what kind of sick individual doesn't shelf Doctor Sleep next to The Shining?!?!?!!? Why Jeff?!?!?! WWWWWHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!
                            My shelves are in flux. I'm still not in my house, so there will be opportunities to reorganize. BUT, I planned on shelving all the CD Doubleday Years together. So The Shining will be next to Night Shift. ALSO, I thought Doctor Sleep wasn't really much of a sequel. It was sort of an update on what Danny's been doing. And a way for Steve to go after Sarah Palin (that's who Rosie is, in case you didn't know). If you changed the name of the main character from Danny Torrance to Jackass Jeff, the story would be basically the same. It's not like the entity or entities that powered The Overlook were coming for Danny and he needed to have it out with The Overlook once and for all. So anyway I have no idea why I'm rambling all this. I think I fell asleep writing this post. I'll probably disagree with it after I post it.

I need the Doubleday Years together.

Comment

I arranged my DT set separate and the rest by publication date. I thought about different ways but this "feels" right to me.

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I could be down with this as well.

I need the Doubleday Years together.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X