Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you CD for a fantastc effort in 2011!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you CD for a fantastc effort in 2011!!!

I know there are still a couple of weeks left in the year, but I wanted to give a big Thank You to Cemetery Dance for the level of effort and dedication this year in producing beautiful high quality productions of great writing and also for stepping out of the box with the Preston/Child books!!!

As a fan of horror and other genres, it's always a joy to see someone put such effort into their work of producing beautiful editions and taking a chance on publishing titles not in their normal selections!!!

Anyway, thanks Rich, Mindy, Brian, Kate, Dan and whoever I might be missing!!!

P.S. I figure with all of those copies of IT to ship, they probably won't see this until 2012 anyway!!!

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I know there are still a couple of weeks left in the year, but I wanted to give a big Thank You to Cemetery Dance for the level of effort and dedication this year in producing beautiful high quality productions of great writing and also for stepping out of the box with the Preston/Child books!!!

As a fan of horror and other genres, it's always a joy to see someone put such effort into their work of producing beautiful editions and taking a chance on publishing titles not in their normal selections!!!

Anyway, thanks Rich, Mindy, Brian, Kate, Dan and whoever I might be missing!!!

P.S. I figure with all of those copies of IT to ship, they probably won't see this until 2012 anyway!!!
    I saw it! Thanks Brad! We try our best.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Can't imagine how you plan to top a year in which you put out IT: 25YAE, but I'm sure you guys got something up your sleeve! (I'm toasting you guys with the last of my Coffee Stouts right now!)
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Free world wide shipping promotions, crazy discounts, great books, and costumer service on such a high level that I am short on words to describe it! Thanks CD!

Can't wait for 2012 and that new King limited!

Comment

Fantastic job by all the CD crew - special thanks to Mindy for looking after her # 1 Aussie nuisance for another 365 days !!!!!

Comment

Thank you to all of our customers who make it possible for us to have these fun jobs.

Special thanks to Paul N who sent us THIS today:

Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I've said it before but now seems like a good time to say it again ... I am having so much fun being a part of the CD community. The books are beautiful and unique, the support and service is A+ and the folks here have been warm, welcoming and encouraging. I've voted with my dollars increasingly as the year progressed and it's been because the CD books and products and experience have made it all worth it. This is my first year with CD and it's been good. I'm looking forward to next year.

On a side note and maybe best of all .... I turned a friend at work on to CD today and he is excited. Like me, he is a big geek who loves horror writers and basically had no idea this type thing even existed. We need a friends and family referal program :-)

Comment

Some of the best and most satisfying years of my life have been since I discovered Cemetery Dance! Thank you!

Ps: that basket is filled with things I've never seen before (waffled chips? Jalepeno Hand cooked stuff, American Red Cross something, fruit (well I've seen fruit before)... Very cool!

Comment

Martin's BBQ are my favorite chips. So addicting and not really sold near me. I have trouble justifying driving 25mins to get a bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                    Some of the best and most satisfying years of my life have been since I discovered Cemetery Dance! Thank you!

Ps: that basket is filled with things I've never seen before (waffled chips? Jalepeno Hand cooked stuff, American Red Cross something, fruit (well I've seen fruit before)... Very cool!
                    You should see the stuff on the other side and buried underneath!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Some of the best and most satisfying years of my life have been since I discovered Cemetery Dance! Thank you!100% agree.Without CD there would be no ketchum,lee,freeman,garton and countless others.

That hand cooked stuff is potatoe chips.Not parts for zombie stew.

Comment

Ditto ... I recognize none of those items from here in the Lone Star State ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ron K View Post
                          Ditto ... I recognize none of those items from here in the Lone Star State ...
                          Martin's and UTZ are Pennsylvania based snack food companies. Which is probably why you don't recognize them. Although if you look very closely you'll see a package of Keebler "Chips Deluxe" cookies behind the BBQ chips.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Not only do I thank all of you at CD for 2011 but for all the fantastic high quality books, products, and service through out the many years. Can't thank you enough!

Comment

Somehow forgot to post in this thread. I have to also thank you for this past year and all you do, high quality books (and calendar, of course) and great customer service. Very much looking forward to the books that should be coming out in 2012 that I have orders in for so far, and all the rest I will have orders in for.
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                              X