No announcement yet.

The Consultant by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished it. Wrote a review and everything, but given the location it probably wouldn't go over well.

Comment

Originally posted by marduk View Post
      Just finished it. Wrote a review and everything, but given the location it probably wouldn't go over well.
      Doh! (lol).

With the strength of Mr. Little's past work (HUGE fan of The Collection), the fact I was a consultant for about 10 years and a good deal from CD I went blind on this. I put a lot of faith in your judgment but am willing to bet I'll give this an extra couple of points based on my own experiences in the office. I hope so, anyway. It's a nice book but was certainly pricey.

Consultant.JPG
      “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
      -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Nice lettered! I received a lettered edition of The Revelation in a grab bag and have been mulling the idea over of trying to get all the Little books in lettered editions. I already have the limited edition set on order so I don't know if I want to essentially buy two versions of each book.

Also, CD had really stepped it up with the front cover designs of the lettered editions. I thought this one was cool, but also really liked Bad Dog and Underground. I don't know if anyone had pics they can post, but I saw them on ebay at one point and was pretty impressed.

Comment

Working...
        X