Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Yeah, I just couldn’t feel the love for GOBLIN that you did, Jeff, so thought I’d give it another shot at love in Martin’s arms.
    That's the best move. If I could find someone who was looking for a signed first edition of HAVEN, I'd do the same thing. I cannot love this book and books was meant to be loved.

Comment

So once I can get to reading it I guess I will break the tie on this one.

Comment

Received my Biblio Key and Hardbound Road Rage today:
        P1370714.jpg

I can't recall who all signed the Biblio Key but the book is signed by Joe Hill and Stephen King!
        P1370715.jpg

Comment

Nice. Congratulations .

Comment

Very nice Martin!!

Comment

Thank you gentlemen!

Comment

Hell of a score there sir!

Comment

CONGRATS! Sweet score!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Hell of a score there sir!
                    Thank you. I see someone already has theirs up on eBay. Mine is safely in a bookcase.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                      CONGRATS! Sweet score!
                      Thank you sir. Thirteenth King Signature in my home with three more expected in the next year!

Comment

Congrats, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                          Congrats, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            A couple of Joe Hill additions to the collection:
                            The Weight of Words from Subterranean Press. Several authors have written stories based on the art of Dave McKean. Beautiful production and I really am looking forward to reading the stories.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]20355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20359[/ATTACH]
                            I know nothing about the seller but someone has a Signed Limited of this on eBay starting at $49.99 with o bids currently. That would be a great deal for this book. It was a bargain at the original $100.00 price tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I know nothing about the seller but someone has a Signed Limited of this on eBay starting at $49.99 with o bids currently. That would be a great deal for this book. It was a bargain at the original $100.00 price tag.
                              You caused me to get the ball rolling on that auction. I put the first bid down. But I see I have been outbid! Drats! I'm not sure I can afford another impulse buy. So I may bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                You caused me to get the ball rolling on that auction. I put the first bid down. But I see I have been outbid! Drats! I'm not sure I can afford another impulse buy. So I may bow out.
                                I hear you. I would not be surprised if the auction ended with a flurry of bids.

Comment

Working...
                                X