Comment

Comment

Love it Siep!

Comment

Very nice addition!

Comment

Neat, Siep!

Comment

Wow, thats an awesome edition of NOS4A2! Totally missed that!

Comment

Wow the lettered NOS4A2 looks gorgeous! Didn't even know they had a lettered version.

Comment

I didn't know there was a lettered NOS4A2 either, but it sure is awesome! Nice adds!

Comment

The lettered was offered in an email from Subterranean. There were some complaints because they allowed you to ordered two and it sold out very quick. I passed on it and have heard rumor that some people were able to order the book directly from IDW but never saw i offered from them. My limited copy is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

Received my numbered edition yesterday. For those who were not able to get the lettered, don't worry. The two editions are very, very similar. Actually, the books are the same, without of course the remarque, a slipcase instead of a tray, and that's it.
                        I had hoped the lettered would have had a different binding, leather for instance, which would justify the much higher price. Of course I'm very happy I got both editions, but still....

sk

Comment

Even though I love Hill's work and have it all (save for Locke and Key), I passed on this one. I had the Sub Press S/L of NOS4A2, and am not a fan of graphic novels, so couldn't justify the add'l expense of a graphic novel of a book I already have a limited of.

That said, that's a striking production, and has me (lightly) reconsidering my decision. If anyone can take a few interior shots -- not endpapers, etc., but the actual pages -- I'd sure appreciate it...would like to see what the production values and art are like inside.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                            Even though I love Hill's work and have it all (save for Locke and Key), I passed on this one. I had the Sub Press S/L of NOS4A2, and am not a fan of graphic novels, so couldn't justify the add'l expense of a graphic novel of a book I already have a limited of.

That said, that's a striking production, and has me (lightly) reconsidering my decision. If anyone can take a few interior shots -- not endpapers, etc., but the actual pages -- I'd sure appreciate it...would like to see what the production values and art are like inside.
                            If you check out page 23 of my collection I took a few shots of the art inside. The production values on this edition is tremendous, worth every penny.

Comment

I picked this up from Jerad over at Centipede Press. The Rolling Stones: Men of Wealth and Taste. The Book is huge 12 X 15 traycased. The photos, insane, a real celebration of a time long gone, yet maybe not....Another bang up project lovingly realized by the folks over at centipede.
                              IMG_0631.jpg IMG_0632.jpgIMG_0633.jpgIMG_0634.jpgIMG_0635.jpgIMG_0636.jpg

Comment

And a couple of more
                                IMG_0637.jpg
                                IMG_0638.jpg
                                The book really moved me.

Comment

Working...
                                X