Take this nice book off my hands ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take this nice book off my hands ...

The Land at the End of the Working Day by Peter Crowther, published by Humdrumming in 2008. It's a S/L edition, except I was somehow sent a copy without a number. There are four stories, each one is introduced by a different author. I read the book once and it's still in fine/new condition. It's a great mini collection.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

My month’s budget is virtually shot due to a few recent purchases, but if you’re looking to just re-home this unnumbered copy since you don’t list a price, I’m a fan of Crowther’s work and would enjoy reading it.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

A price is not listed because I was unsure what to ask. I'm open to trading it. I actually did the original post after hours of being unable to sleep on Friday morning. You can offer a price or suggest a trade. ~Steve

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      My month’s budget is virtually shot due to a few recent purchases, but if you’re looking to just re-home this unnumbered copy since you don’t list a price, I’m a fan of Crowther’s work and would enjoy reading it.

Comment

I worked out a nice trade with Martin-Thanks Martin! Cap

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
          I worked out a nice trade with Martin-Thanks Martin! Cap
          Congrats, guys! I'm thinking Martin added that one to his Hill collection

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Congrats, guys! I'm thinking Martin added that one to his Hill collection
            You are correct. It is one I almost bought when PS had copies.

Comment

Working...
            X