Tree705 (Rich DeMars) collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree705 (Rich DeMars) collection

I'm gonna start out with just one book that I did something special for. Then later I'll pull out all my CD stuff and set it up somewhere because they are mixed in among all my other books.

These should be clickable thumbnails if you want a bigger image just click it.

Rich DeMars

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
    I'm gonna start out with just one book that I did something special for.
    Now you made me curious: what did you do for this book?
    I've never seen it before.

sk

Comment

Very interesting. Like it!

Comment

I'm guessing that fancy slipcase?
        Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Very cool Rich - where'd you get the Chadbourne picture for Harrow House and environs?

Comment

Gee I guess this was 5 years ago, figured everyone would know about this. I got it here.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchan...w=&range_high=

The map is on the back of the DJ and a got some a couple extra ones from CD to play with. It's one of my favorite slipcases. I have another surgery next week on my left eye and I'm hopeful that I will be able to start making cases again.
            Rich DeMars

Albert Einstein

Comment

Rich, best of luck with your eye surgery.

Comment

Very cool. Hope the surgery goes well. How many slipcases have you made?
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                  Very cool. Hope the surgery goes well. How many slipcases have you made?
                  Thanks. I made both slipcases and traycases. Some I made just one of others I made a few to I think 20 was the most. I'll toss some pics up of since they are part of my book collection.

Here are a few examples and again these should all be clickable thumbnails

No Rest at All and Fear of Gravity double slipcase / Life in the Cinema

Quietly Now

Dead Cat Bigger than Jesus
                  Rich DeMars

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tree705 View Post
                    Gee I guess this was 5 years ago, figured everyone would know about this. I got it here.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchan...w=&range_high=

The map is on the back of the DJ and a got some a couple extra ones from CD to play with. It's one of my favorite slipcases. I have another surgery next week on my left eye and I'm hopeful that I will be able to start making cases again.
                    Very cool indeed I remember how cool the inside of the dust jacket was and it had all of the names of the people who originally purchased the limited. What a great idea - Hope your surgery goes well Rich, I know you've been battling the eye situation for a few years now. Look forward to see you making cases again!

Comment

Cool slipcases, Tree.

Hope your eye surgery went as expected!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                        Cool slipcases, Tree.

Hope your eye surgery went as expected!
                        My doc says it looks good but we wont really know until it's fully healed in about a month or so.
                        Rich DeMars

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                        X