No announcement yet.

Tito_Villa's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A also have one of Glenn's PC copies of the S/L of 'The Secretary of Dreams Vol 2' which he noted as an 'Artists copy' and also did a quick remarque on the front endpapers ...

Comment

Remarqued S/L of Full Dark, No Stars

Comment

When CD offered these remarqued Full Dark No Stars, I decided against ordering.
        I liked the Secretary of Dreams books quite a bit, but not enough to go for a Chadbourne original.

Boy, how could I have been so stupid!!!!!

sk

Comment

I passed up the remarked FDNS too. Ouch! Nice collection!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

But i got my remarqued FDNS direct from Glenn, had the book sent straight to him from CD and then over the pond to me when the artowrk was finished

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              When CD offered these remarqued Full Dark No Stars, I decided against ordering.
              I liked the Secretary of Dreams books quite a bit, but not enough to go for a Chadbourne original.

Boy, how could I have been so stupid!!!!!

sk
              Tell me about it! That's one I can't forgive myself either!

If only money grew on trees.... /sigh

Comment

Well the internet is up and running at home so as i promised i will get a few more pics up later

Comment

Looking forwards to some more drooling...

sk

Comment

But Siep don't you have a load of Lettered editions that you need to show off?

Comment

You first, Tom!

sk

Comment

Ok well i didn't really have time to take any real photos last night but to give a taste i took a quick pic of 2 bookcases, the 1st contains all King, and the second James Herbert the top few shelves with Ray Bradbury, a few Centipede Press books and Peter Straub. The other shelves contain CD and Sub Press books. Deatailed pics coming this weekend and of the other bookcase & shelves/artwork.

Comment

As I said....drooling time's here.
                          I see some wonderful items, Tom, including some amazing slipcases.
                          (btw, I ordered one of those Dolso Night Shift cases, realised the order was not about a limited book-edition, but about a limited slipcase edition and right away cancelled my order. Now I just don't know if I did the right thing...).
                          I do have a question I hope you can answer. Although I own numerous editions of certain books, they're all different editions. Why collect many copies of the same editon, like your four Dark Tower VII copies? I know more people do this, but I just can't figure out why.

sk

Comment

Is that a wooden slipcase for The Stand???
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              As I said....drooling time's here.
                              I see some wonderful items, Tom, including some amazing slipcases.
                              (btw, I ordered one of those Dolso Night Shift cases, realised the order was not about a limited book-edition, but about a limited slipcase edition and right away cancelled my order. Now I just don't know if I did the right thing...).
                              I do have a question I hope you can answer. Although I own numerous editions of certain books, they're all different editions. Why collect many copies of the same editon, like your four Dark Tower VII copies? I know more people do this, but I just can't figure out why.

sk
                              One was a 1st edition that i was given and might be giving away to a friend soon, but the other 3 ... 1 is an Artist's Edition ... 2 is a 1st edition signed by King & whelan ... and number 3 is the best, a 1st edition signed by Whelan that my girlfriend got me for my birthday

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Is that a wooden slipcase for The Stand???
                                Yup it houses my signed 1st edition really nicely and was made by Dick Olson of bookslipcase.com, really can't recomend his cases enough!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X