Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It's at the printer and in production. I can't really give you much more than that. Maybe Brian can say more, but I don't really have any more information than "the printer is working on it" to share.
    Sounds like she's stirring to me! I was looking over that dummy book (from the previous printer) and Smeagol popped out.

Comment

We’re very pleased to report the “bluelines” and “dust jacket proofs” have arrived for SLEEPING BEAUTIES and everything looks great. In addition, our slipcase and traycase makers have adjusted the case sizing a tiny bit based on the new dummy book and they are hard at work on the cases. We’ll post another update in January when we have a little better idea of when the printer will be finished with their work. Thank you again for all of your patience and support!

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

WOOHOO!!!

Comment

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just returned from the future. And while things look on the up-and-up now, there will be one more big delay in the production of SB. Joe Hill is going to break into the CD warehouse and sign every copy of all three editions. I don't mind having his sig even though he had nothing to do with the book. But other collectors seem to get mad, so CD has to do it all over again.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
            Somehow I can see Joe doing this LOL!

Comment

I CAN'T WAIT!!!
              Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Ha! At one of Mr. Hill's signings at Powell's a person brought a copy of one of his mothers book for him to sign. He politely declined.
                REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    That makes no sense to me. Why would you want someone signing who had nothing to do with it.
                    To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.

Comment

REALLY?? What is wrong with people?? That's pretty insulting to both Joe and Tabitha.
                      I was both shocked the person would ask and impressed with how kindly Mr. Hill declined to sign it.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                        To me, that's up there with remarques by an artist who wasn't involved in the book in any capacity. Now it's just a random guy who drew a picture in it.
                        Completely agree.

Comment

The tray case for SLEEPING BEAUTIES looks stunning!!!! (photo link on the production update page).

Comment

The tray case for SLEEPING BEAUTIES looks stunning!!!! (photo link on the production update page).
                            Thanks, I read the update and failed to catch the link. It is stunning!

Comment

Here is the latest SLEEPING BEAUTIES update for those who didn't order directly from us:

As we mentioned at the end of January, our printer is on track to have all of the books to us in April, but in the meantime other parts of the project are being completed and we wanted to share something we thought you might find interesting.

Today, we received our final approval traycase for the Limited Edition, which is essentially the first real traycase. It looks and feels exactly like the rest of them, which our case maker is now in the process cutting and wrapping.

More news to come. Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

That is stunning and will look great on my shelf. Will the art portfolio ship near the time of the book?

Comment

Working...
                                X