Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably sacrilegious but I doubt I'll read any in the series or line. Just something I'll collect because I think they'll look nice in the bookcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      As with everything we publish it's really gonna vary book to book based off of personal taste. We have a ton of unannounced titles lined up for the Graveyard Editions series and we don't expect everyone to like or even want every title. I actually think calling it a series is probably the wrong term for it. A better description would be "line" as the aren't numbered like the Novella series and the signature series.
      Probably another reason I don't feel a need to collect the Graveyard books...as Dan mentions, it doesn't have the feel of a series (e.g. the CD Novella series), so without that commonality, that unifying vibe, it's easy to just pick and choose and call it a day.
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Probably sacrilegious but I doubt I'll read any in the series or line. Just something I'll collect because I think they'll look nice in the bookcase.
        I LOVE the look of the Graveyard Editions. I wouldn't want all my books to look that way, but a few here and there would be nice. I considered being a passive-aggressive a-hole and buying all the GE's that weren't Bentley Little books. Just to be that guy. But then my budget told me I don't have enough money to be an a-hole. I bought Orphans and haven't read it yet. But I do like looking at it.

Comment

This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

The Handyman / Little
          Orphans of Wonderland / Gifune
          Head Space / Cooper
          A Head Full of Ghosts / Tremblay
          The Red Church / Nicholson
          Little Girls / Malfi
          Disappearance at Devil's Rock / Tremblay
          The Night Parade / Malfi
          The Summoning / Little
          The Acolyte / Cutter
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
            This isn't officially announced, so please don't go out of your way to pass the list around, but to help anyone on the fence decide about their collecting plans for the Graveyard Editions, here are the first 10 titles in production, although the order might change a bit. (And we have another 15 to 20 under contract for 2021 and beyond.)

The Handyman / Little
            Head Space / Cooper
            Little Girls / Malfi
            The Night Parade / Malfi
            The Summoning / Little
            The Acolyte / Cutter
            OOOOO this list makes me mad at Past Me for not getting Headspace and thereby risk losing out on Head Full of Ghosts! I bet that one will sell very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              OOOOO this list makes me mad at Past Me for not getting Headspace and thereby risk losing out on Head Full of Ghosts! I bet that one will sell very quickly.
              AS luck would have it they still have that one available: https://www.cemeterydance.com/headspace.html

Comment

Nice list of titles. I might have gone for a couple of them but like I said just me I don't care for the design. They are nice looking books but not my taste in design. I'm happy that those who like the design are enjoying them. Like I said we all have our own taste .

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  AS luck would have it they still have that one available: https://www.cemeterydance.com/headspace.html
                  It IS odd that current Jeff and Past Jeff hanging around with Forgetful Jeff didn't realize Headspace was still available. Maybe the Jeff headspace is a wee bit crowded??

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    It IS odd that current Jeff and Past Jeff hanging around with Forgetful Jeff didn't realize Headspace was still available. Maybe the Jeff headspace is a wee bit crowded??

BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.

Comment

The Handyman / Little
                      Head Space / Cooper
                      Little Girls / Malfi
                      The Night Parade / Malfi
                      The Summoning / Little
                      The Acolyte / Cutter
                      I am definitely in for all ten of those titles.

Comment

BROKE-ASS Jeff is trying to ignore you all. But IMPULSIVE-ADDICTED Jeff is looking for his credit card.
                        Cemetery Dance Forum, helping drive you broke since 2011!

Comment

Damn, that is a LOT of Jeffs!

Comment

The Handyman / Little
                            Head Space / Cooper
                            Little Girls / Malfi
                            The Night Parade / Malfi
                            The Summoning / Little
                            The Acolyte / Cutter
                            So what you're really saying here, Brian is that I best will my number to my grandchildren's grandchildren

Comment

The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                                The First rule of Cemetery Dance. Don't talk about cemetery Dance....LOL Sory, couldn't resist.
                                The CDCC anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X