No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to post my Salem's Lot but Plasticine did such a superb job with the pics. There's no need. Well done Plasticine.
    Thanks Mike

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Thanks, guys.

Comment

My first King and the one I keep coming back to.

Comment

Really happy to get this one, Leviathan Wakes: Book One of the Expanse James S.A. Corey. Great job by Subterranean press. Wrap around Cover art by Daniel Dociu. Thanks to the folks at Camelot Books!
            Front LA05162016135315.jpgBack LA05162016135220.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Really happy to get this one, Leviathan Wakes: Book One of the Expanse James S.A. Corey. Great job by Subterranean press. Wrap around Cover art by Daniel Dociu. Thanks to the folks at Camelot Books!
              Beautiful edition! I read the first few books in the series. I must get back to it

Comment

I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day. This just in from Water Street Books.

DSCN0078.jpg
                DSCN0079.jpg
                DSCN0080.jpg

Comment

Just received a couple of new arrivals. Thought I'd start with Dark Regions' first release in their Richard Laymon collector's edition line.

Comment

Nice, over-sized edition. Super high quality across the board. The artwork is amazing. While color art is always nice, here the black and white art works wonderfully. Extremely happy with the edition. Kind of wish I didn't forget to buy the optional slip case, though.

Comment

Up next is the latest addition to my slowly but surely growing Bryan Smith library, Delirium Books' hardcover edition of Bloodrush.

This is a tiny hardcover, but still really nice. Love the book, so I'm pleased to add it to my library.

Comment

Nice adds. Good looking books.

Comment

Originally posted by Plasticine View Post
                          Nice, over-sized edition. Super high quality across the board. The artwork is amazing. While color art is always nice, here the black and white art works wonderfully. Extremely happy with the edition. Kind of wish I didn't forget to buy the optional slip case, though.
                          That looks really nice. I'm tempted, but I really don't need to start collecting yet another set of limited editions!

I see on the DRP site that you can order the slipcase separately for $25.

Comment

Waiting on that Night Show myself, I've never read it. I'm in kind of a weird spot where I ordered the book from CD and then later ordered the slipcase by itself through Dark Regions. No idea when I'll be able to put the two together.
                            Last edited by bugen; 05-20-2016, 04:15 PM.
                            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

It's good to know the slip case is available again. Last time I checked, Dark Regions had removed it from their site and was only selling it with the book. This was a few months ago. I'll have to get an order placed for one soon.

Comment

The Shining, the Folio Society Edition

This just arrived, and a very nice production it is, at that price.

DSCN0123.jpg

DSCN0124.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

The text is silver on black...looks good.

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X