Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I haven't received an invoice yet and there's nothing in my spam folder. This is the second time I learned about the Little Book being available for purchase in this forum instead of via email. Both times I ended up logging into my Borderlands account and paying for the book.
    I tried that, can't see a way to pay for it there.

Nevermind, clicking the same link I did before finally showed me an order with a pay button.
    Last edited by khaos; 07-31-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I just got my shipping notice for the Gahan Wilson little purple book of phantasies.

Comment

Haven't received my invoice for the purple book either.

The case for the first 5 books in Series III is up for pre-order.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Haven't received my invoice for the purple book either.

The case for the first 5 books in Series III is up for pre-order.
          Yeah I ordered that case a few weeks ago. BP hasn't been sending out timely emails lately. I've gotten the preorder emails just fine, but when it comes to paying for the books, I've read about the last two in this forum and just went to the site and paid. I got a "Hey you can pay now" email for the Ligotti after I bought it and I still haven't gotten the "pay now" email for the Wilson. But I got my shipping notice.

I think the key to success is reading the preorder email carefully and noting when Tom says it's going to be open for ordering and then checking the site on that day instead of waiting for the "pay now" email.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            Yeah I ordered that case a few weeks ago. BP hasn't been sending out timely emails lately. I've gotten the preorder emails just fine, but when it comes to paying for the books, I've read about the last two in this forum and just went to the site and paid. I got a "Hey you can pay now" email for the Ligotti after I bought it and I still haven't gotten the "pay now" email for the Wilson. But I got my shipping notice.

I think the key to success is reading the preorder email carefully and noting when Tom says it's going to be open for ordering and then checking the site on that day instead of waiting for the "pay now" email.
            See. I didn't receive the email for the case until yesterday. Strange how the info does/doesn't get out.

Comment

FYI if you ordered the purple book from us it probably won't ship until the 2nd or 3rd week of August. We got our copies on Friday, but I'm out of the office next week and had other stuff planned for the guys for then.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Arrived today. I ordered direct from BP.

Gahan Wilson ROT.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                  Arrived today. I ordered direct from BP.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21612[/ATTACH]
                  So cool! I am buying from CD so it will be a few weeks for me.

Comment

Interesting Heads Up from Caitlin R. Kiernan's blog today: "There's a forthcoming announcement from Borderlands Press about a little book I've done with them...only it looks like it may be sold out before it's even announced. But I'll keep you posted, regardless".

Comment

Originally posted by swintek View Post
                      Interesting Heads Up from Caitlin R. Kiernan's blog today: "There's a forthcoming announcement from Borderlands Press about a little book I've done with them...only it looks like it may be sold out before it's even announced. But I'll keep you posted, regardless".
                      Tom mentioned that one was next in his email announcing the Gahan Wilson Little Book. It's possible he'll boost the limitation to 600 like he did with the Ligotti book (he moved it back down to 500 for the Wilson book).

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        So cool! I am buying from CD so it will be a few weeks for me.
                        Yep they're here, I just need to work them into the schedule. We're shipping Angel Fire East now, then I think maybe the Little Purple Book and Horns.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Yep they're here, I just need to work them into the schedule. We're shipping Angel Fire East now, then I think maybe the Little Purple Book and Horns.
                          Sounds good. This one was among the titles that prompted me to buy the entire series.

Comment

I finally received both the invoice and the purple book.

Comment

Just got the link to preorder A Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                Just got the link to preorder A Little Yellow Book of Fever Dreams
                                Yep. got my order in.

Comment

Working...
                                X