Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or almost any other woman.

Comment

I like how you said almost. lol. Shades are shades colors are colors. Whether that damn shirt is Sage, mint, fern, moss, shamrock, olive, teal, lime, pine, jungle, WHATEVER! ITS STILL GREEN!

Comment

Some recent adds to my collection:

I didn't even think to post this for some reason and I didn't see your post, Teri. Sorry about that.

DSCF4272 (470x640).jpg

I love this short short by Ketchum. As delightful as this piece is, I really doubt that the gorilla is an actual gorilla nor that it's a figure of the speaker's imaginaton.

CD #70, with it's usual assortment of stunning artwork, great ficiton, and perceptive interviews!

DSCF4264 (480x640).jpg

This looks familiar!

DSCF4270 (466x640).jpg

Finally,

DSCF4254 (472x640).jpgDSCF4256 (469x640).jpg

Been digging into this all evening. I'm discovering that I'm really Stupid on Stephen.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice stuff I saw the new magazine on fb Looking forward to seeing my copy soon. I did get a box of goodies today. Try and post them later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I like how you said almost. lol. Shades are shades colors are colors. Whether that damn shirt is Sage, mint, fern, moss, shamrock, olive, teal, lime, pine, jungle, WHATEVER! ITS STILL GREEN!
            That was thought out and intended. I figured you'd have something to say about it if I said all.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Some recent adds to my collection:

I didn't even think to post this for some reason and I didn't see your post, Teri. Sorry about that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13414[/ATTACH]

I love this short short by Ketchum. As delightful as this piece is, I really doubt that the gorilla is an actual gorilla nor that it's a figure of the speaker's imaginaton.

CD #70, with it's usual assortment of stunning artwork, great ficiton, and perceptive interviews!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13413[/ATTACH]

This looks familiar!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13412[/ATTACH]

Finally,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13416[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13415[/ATTACH]

Been digging into this all evening. I'm discovering that I'm really Stupid on Stephen.
              Very nice Squire! I really like the cover on the CD mag and I can't wait for my copies of the SK Trivia books to arrive, should be good fun seeing how stupid on Stephen I am as well.

Comment

I dont think I have seen a movie trivia book yet, has anyone received theirs? I got my shipping notices for both but I am guessing they will both arrive somewhere between wednesday and friday next week

Comment

Not yet. but in the next day or so.
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  I dont think I have seen a movie trivia book yet, has anyone received theirs? I got my shipping notices for both but I am guessing they will both arrive somewhere between wednesday and friday next week

Comment

Speaking of Movie Trivia books:

SKMT (2).jpgSKMT (1).jpg

Got these from Tom, my freindly UPS delivery man.

I was amused to see that Brian and Lilja placed Maximum OverDrive in their top 10 King films (though Brian made a disclaimer on that one); and was disappointed that The Shining (movie) wasn't on any of the four lists. Oh well...
                    Last edited by srboone; 09-19-2013, 04:13 AM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, I saw that in my CD #70 too! (Walks away, whistling suspiciously...)
                      The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
                      Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
                      ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

Sure..................
                        Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
                        Yeah, I saw that in my CD #70 too! (Walks away, whistling suspiciously...)

Comment

I realized I hadn't been to B&N in a few months! This is my latest haul from them:

DSCF4290 (442x600).jpgDSCF4294 (447x600).jpg
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Cool. I am waiting for Amazon to bring my copy of Doctor Sleep. Killing Jesus I will check out from the Library.It sounds like a very interesting book.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Speaking of Movie Trivia books:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13434[/ATTACH]

Got these from Tom, my freindly UPS delivery man.

I was amused to see that Brian and Lilja placed Maximum OverDrive in their top 10 King films (though Brian made a disclaimer on that one); and was disappointed that The Shining (movie) wasn't on any of the four lists. Oh well...
                                Maybe they thought that The Shining was more of a Stanley Kubrick film than a Stephen King film.

Either way though, The Shining is an awesome movie.
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X