• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest from across the pond.

'Salem's Lot IE UK 1.jpg'Salem's Lot IE UK 2.jpg
    'Salem's Lot IE UK 3.jpg

Comment

Very nice add!! (My shelf needs one damnit!)

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      My latest from across the pond.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]17913[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]17914[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks, Jason! Prepare to pay a bit for one in decent shape.

Comment

Nice! You don't see that one too often.

John

Comment

Very nice, Brian. Love this edition!

sk

Comment

Nice Lansdale collection Jason! I've been wanting that Cold in July/Savage Season two pack for a while.

Also a killer add Brian, another book I've considered picking up (and may yet) I do have the CP edition and US 1st/1st of it, but I like the look of the UK edition too. Can never have too many 'Salem's Lots!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                Nice Lansdale collection Jason! I've been wanting that Cold in July/Savage Season two pack for a while.

Thanks!
                I won't tell you the price I paid for it. I think I stole it based on the prices in eBay and Abe Books.

I added the new Sub Press book last night (name totally escapes me) and I believe that Amazon dropped off the new Hap and Leonard PB collection today.

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                  Nice! You don't see that one too often. John
                  Also a killer add Brian, another book I've considered picking up (and may yet) I do have the CP edition and US 1st/1st of it, but I like the look of the UK edition too. Can never have too many 'Salem's Lots!
                  Plus the CD edition and the PS edition coming our way soon! Our collections are starting to get overran quickly by these thirsty bloodsuckers!

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                  Very nice, Brian. Love this edition! sk
                  Thanks, guys! I'm in need of a 2nd or 3rd state Trade 1st/1st US along with a UK Trade 1st/1st but those are on the waiting list for the time being. In the meantime, my main goal this year is to collect the lower end UK Trade 1st/1st. Several more are due to arrive tomorrow and I'll get 'em up soon.

Comment

I received Edge of Dark water a few months ago from PS. Paid $7 for it, kinda felt guilty lol as it felt like stealing. Great book I enjoyed reading it. Kicking myself for not picking up anything from their clearance. Should've picked up Trapped in the Saturday Matinee.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      Plus the CD edition and the PS edition coming our way soon! Our collections are starting to get overran quickly by these thirsty bloodsuckers!

Thanks, guys! I'm in need of a 2nd or 3rd state Trade 1st/1st US along with a UK Trade 1st/1st but those are on the waiting list for the time being. In the meantime, my main goal this year is to collect the lower end UK Trade 1st/1st. Several more are due to arrive tomorrow and I'll get 'em up soon.
                      Yeah I'd like to get a 2nd and 3rd state 1st US edition, I wouldn't be too concerned about the condition for the second state, and a 1st UK... maybe a signed copy while I'm at it too! hahaha.

But yeah looking forward to the CD and PS editions, as well as the remarqued Portfolio from CD.

Comment

Yeah I'd like to get a 2nd and 3rd state 1st US edition, I wouldn't be too concerned about the condition for the second state, and a 1st UK... maybe a signed copy while I'm at it too! hahaha.

But yeah looking forward to the CD and PS editions, as well as the remarqued Portfolio from CD.
                        Why not?! The sky's the limit right?! lol. I couldn't foot the bill for the Remarque at the time but I do have the matching portfolio coming as well.

Comment

I just received my signed copy of the US Bazaar of Bad Dreams.

John

Comment

John
                            Nice, John! Congrats! I'm always so envious of your skills of obtainability

Comment

John
                              Doesn't seem to be many of those floating around. Congrats!

Comment

Doesn't seem to be many of those floating around. Congrats!
                                Thanks!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X