Detours edited by Brian James Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Congrats on the fast sell out. That's crazy!!!!!
    Thanks! The print run sold MUCH faster than I expected for sure.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Really wanted to jump on this one, missed it though. There's always next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        Thanks! The print run sold MUCH faster than I expected for sure.

Brian
        It sold out so fast because it was one of those great idea things!!!

Comment

This book arrived in the mail today. Another stellar production from Cemetery Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            This book arrived in the mail today. Another stellar production from Cemetery Dance.
            Next Tuesday for me but I am reading the ARC currently.

Comment

Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

Who all signed this?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Ok. This one says that the limited is signed by the editor and the artists. I received my beautiful copy today and I noticed a couple of interesting things on the signature page. 1. I do not see the editors signature. 2. I see two authors signatures (Owen King and Stewart O'Nan)

Who all signed this?
                Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  Hey yeah! I forgot what the description said but looking at it now, where's my BJF sig???
                  Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

(But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at [email protected] and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Comment

Okay, so you got an extra valuable copy because I accidentally somehow missed a small group of signature sheets when signing! Woo-hoo!

(But if you would like your copy properly signed, please just email Dan Hocker at [email protected] and he'll arrange a swap or a return label or whatever needs done!)

As to the question of who all signed, I'm trying to find the original shipping list, so I can decipher some of the scribbles. Will post it if I find it!

Brian
                    Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Well, If I have the extra valuable copy all is well! I have no issue with the version as I have and feel no need to exchange it. Was really surprised to see authors signatures.
                      I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Comment

Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.

Comment

I figured it might be a nice surprise. Of course, I didn't mean to miss a group of sheets myself while signing!

Brian
                          I was pleasantly surprised to see some author signatures included!

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                            Another awesome sounding book from before I heard of CD. I need a time machine.
                            If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                              If you stick around long enough, you'll need a time machine and a bigger bank account LOL!!!
                              Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                                Yeah, I can't afford all the books I want or sometimes just not before they sell out.
                                The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club helps me a lot with that. I pay a nominal fee for the club. Buy a years budget in 1/2 price gift cards and you double your budget!

Comment

Working...
                                X