No announcement yet.

Dark Score Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to see the book Dark Score Stories offered for sale anywhere. I've been able to get one of the press kits for a very reasonable price--it should be in my hands by the end of next week.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      I have yet to see the book Dark Score Stories offered for sale anywhere. I've been able to get one of the press kits for a very reasonable price--it should be in my hands by the end of next week.

John
      We have a customer who is asking us if we can sell his copy of the Dark Score Stories book for him. It is brand new, unopened. He got it from an uninterested reviewer. Any idea what a fair price would be? I have no idea if there's any demand, etc...

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I'll Paypal you $35 + Shipping right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
          I'll Paypal you $35 + Shipping right now!
          I will let him know! Does anyone have any photos of the inside? I'd love to see it, but don't have one to open, of course!

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
            I will let him know! Does anyone have any photos of the inside? I'd love to see it, but don't have one to open, of course!

Brian
            I've seen photos of some of the artwork over at TDT.org. I can't quite recall which thread(s) - perhaps the Random Comments or the Pride & Joy threads.

Comment

Did anybody else see the DSS giveaway on stephenking.com; I found it last night just before the contest ended. I hope my entry got through...
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Did anybody else see the DSS giveaway on stephenking.com; I found it last night just before the contest ended. I hope my entry got through...
                I entered, but not holding my breath too deeply. Did you check out the Bag of Bones website. Some really cool stuff there. I especially liked all the props in the store that was like Needful Things. So many easter eggs, I couldn't name them all.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

What did you write in for the fields to enter. I put: I found 3 companion books on stephenking.com. Looking at it again, I could have use "promotional photobooks" also.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

We have a customer who is asking us if we can sell his copy of the Dark Score Stories book for him. It is brand new, unopened. He got it from an uninterested reviewer. Any idea what a fair price would be? I have no idea if there's any demand, etc...

Brian
                    Brian, I have absolutely NO idea of its value. I haven't seen any for sale, but there seems to be a substantial demand for it, from my posting on the various websites. Lilja is also running a giveaway for a couple copies.

John

Comment

I threw out the notes I took, but looking at the left side letters on the different pages from the darkscorestories.com website, I used the number 19, primed, and (I think) pump. I don't think there was a single correct answer to make you win the contest.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

You're right, it was probably something to make sure it was a human being and not a computer entering the contest.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Brian
                          Hiya Dan - I'd be interested in acquiring it, would probably go, initially, US$100 + S&H ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Hiya Dan - I'd be interested in acquiring it, would probably go, initially, US$100 + S&H ?????
                            I think you meant Brian.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well, nothing in my inbox, so I guess I didn't win a copy of Dark Score Stories...
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Me neither. Glad I wasn't holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X