Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed Thomas Harris book for under $20...? Yes, please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    Got mine too. I feel better now knowing I won't have to break into La Casa De JeffingOff to get one.
    So does Jeffingoff!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      So does Jeffingoff!
      Yeah, it's all about you!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
        Got mine too. I feel better now knowing I won't have to break into La Casa De JeffingOff to get one.
        A couple of tips for you. Last I knew he was not living there so snagging it may be pretty easy. He also has a vicious looking dog so take precautions. Shin guards should be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          A couple of tips for you. Last I knew he was not living there so snagging it may be pretty easy. He also has a vicious looking dog so take precautions. Shin guards should be enough.
          Bella's breath would bring tears to your eyes if she would bother getting up out of her bed.

Comment

Neither did Brad. Have you checked your spam folder? Have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again? Have you sacrificed a chicken or a chicken sandwich to Morloch? Those are all the ideas I got.
            Turns out no sacrifices will be needed...I just got my notice!. The chickens can sleep soundly tonight...
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Received my shipping notice as well. No delivery date or tracking information available yet.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Got my shipping notice also. My copy will be here on Friday.

Comment

Looks like Saturday for me. About 30% through the audio at this point.

Comment

Neither did Brad. Have you checked your spam folder? Have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again? Have you sacrificed a chicken or a chicken sandwich to Morloch? Those are all the ideas I got.
                    You need to unplug it, wait three to seven minutes, then power cycle the whole contraption again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      Received my shipping notice as well. No delivery date or tracking information available yet.
                      Same here.

Comment

The tracking on my copy says that it is in Kansas City, MO and should be here on Saturday.

Comment

Mine is also supposed to arrive on Saturday.

Comment

It has updated and now indicates a Saturday delivery. As a collector on a tight budget I am very excited about this. I hope it's not a bookplate...I also hope it's a legible signature.

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

A friend of mine received his copy today from Barnes and Noble. Here are some photos of his and his comment:

Thomas Harris A.jpg
                              THOMAS HARRIS SIG.jpg

"It's flat signed on a tip sheet. I bought 2 copies and the signatures are absolutely identical. I would be nearly tempted to say the signature is a facsimile. . .but I think Harris just has a very steady hand. Signed tip sheet, laid in."

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                                A friend of mine received his copy today from Barnes and Noble. Here are some photos of his and his comment:

"It's flat signed on a tip sheet. I bought 2 copies and the signatures are absolutely identical. I would be nearly tempted to say the signature is a facsimile. . .but I think Harris just has a very steady hand. Signed tip sheet, laid in."
                                Thanks for sharing. If the sigs are absolutely identical, could it be autopen? I would have no idea just seeing that signature on the page. Anyway, hope the story is a great read.

Comment

Working...
                                X