No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is unfortunately. I picked up one of the dinged copies that they had left, and I am still not 100% certain I know what the ding is.

Comment

My copy of the Influence arrived today:

I love the thick textured endpapers.

Comment

Nice copy!!!

That's a nice shot of your jeans too, Theli...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

At least you can't tell that my fly was down!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
            At least you can't tell that my fly was down!
            The cage is open but the beast is asleep eh?
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Love the Dreamthief's Daughter, where did you pick that up at.
              If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I think I just bought it from a seller off of Abe Books.

Comment

PD, here's a link to the book from the publisher where I got mine:

http://americanfantasypress.com/Dreamthief.html

Of course, then it was only $125.00.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

You can generally get them for around $80 plus shipping, maybe lower if you are diligent.
                    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...f%27s+daughter

As far as I know it's the only Elric limited edition. Do you know otherwise Squire? Or for the matter if there is a Corum or Hawkmoon S/L?

Comment

So my zombie collection, which was previously relegated to a slew of films, a smattering of comics, and one lovely lonesome book:

Missing is Lucio Fulci's City of the Living Dead, lent out to a friend at the moment.

All alternate issue 1s. Can't quite afford the original yet. The one to the left is signed and number by Neal Adams (also seen in a previous picture)

Signed by Charlie Adlard, with certifcate of authenticity and an alternate cover for issue 115. And since, like my books, I rarely read my more valuable comics. So here's the graphic novels:

I must say the Zomnibus was pretty big let down.

Comment

Great Walking Dead boxset, Theli. You got the Blu-ray edition of it too. Nice!!!!!!!
                        - Stephen King

Comment

It has grown quite a bit over the last month:

The Zombie Pack 1 includes, Zombi 3, Zombie 4: After Death and Zombie 5: The Killing Birds. Zombie Pack 2 has Burial Ground, Flesh Eater and Zombie Holocaust.

And my first zombie anthology. I plan to get The Book of the Dead and Mondo Zombie too.

Comment

Yesterday's purchases:

And this arrived in the mail:

Now I just need to pick up the rest of the series, just wanted to snatch this one up while the s/l was still available.

More to come in the following weeks. I tried to pick up many of the key books, which makes me happy that The Rising was reissued because the original went for a decent amount. World War Z is on preorder and I'll get around to the Zombie Survival Guide next time CD has a sale.
                            Last edited by Theli; 12-13-2013, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Awesome zombie collection, Theli. You definitely need to get hold of The Book of The Dead to go with your copy of Still Dead.
                              - Stephen King

Comment

It's quite a bit more expensive than Still Dead and Mondo Zombie. I was outbid on a lettered copy of Mondo Zombie, still going for a more than decent price. We'll see what my money situation in January is like, The Book of the Dead may require a purchase. I also don't know if Pet Sematary would count as zombie fiction, but I can't wait to add PS publishing's limited edition to my collection when it's released.

Comment

Working...
                                X