Good Reads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    So, I got an email that I won a Goodreads giveaway!

I will be getting a trade pb copy The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
    Congratulations!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      So, I got an email that I won a Goodreads giveaway!

I will be getting a trade pb copy The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
      Congrats! Got a chance to chat with Andrew awhile back, nice enough guy. I thought the book was okay, enough to have me check out previous novels from him. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
        Congrats! Got a chance to chat with Andrew awhile back, nice enough guy. I thought the book was okay, enough to have me check out previous novels from him. Enjoy!
        Cool. The storyline behind it sounds pretty interesting. Mixed reviews on Goodreads. I am always willing to give a new author (to me at least) a try and see how I like them. Plus, bonus points already for being a fellow Canadian.

Comment

And what shows up yesterday...yep, The Demonologist Goodreads win. Now that's fast!!!!!

Comment

Nice, have wanted to check that book out since I heard about it before it was released. I got my latest GR win quite fast as well.
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Same here. I've heard good thing about it.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I put the "Holiday Horrors" chapbook on GR if anybody wants to review it. 5*
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Good man!

Comment

Great. I want to read that soon. I plan on finishing up Boy's Life by tomorrow. I highly recommend this book. It is one that you can't put down but don't want to finish because you don't want to leave these people or their town.
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    I put the "Holiday Horrors" chapbook on GR if anybody wants to review it. 5*

Comment

I haven't been entering much on goodreads in a long while now, but did manage to get in on Dark Region Press's Amazon reveiwers list. Did anyone else sign up for that?
                      "now youes can't leave"
                      A Bronx Tale
                      directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                        I haven't been entering much on goodreads in a long while now, but did manage to get in on Dark Region Press's Amazon reveiwers list. Did anyone else sign up for that?
                        Yeah, I signed up for it as well. Haven't gotten my selections. I would have gone for them all, but I can't guarantee I could read and review all of them in that time
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                          Yeah, I signed up for it as well. Haven't gotten my selections. I would have gone for them all, but I can't guarantee I could read and review all of them in that time
                          That's how I felt, I wanted all 5 but settled for 3. I thought they would have sent them by now. Oh well, Kindle is fully charged and waiting....
                          "now youes can't leave"
                          A Bronx Tale
                          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I was also accepted in their Amazon reviews. Requested 1 title of the bunch they emailed out.

Comment

Signed up but own all 5 already. 4 in hardcover, one paperback. Didn't see the point in getting any.

Comment

There would be no way I could read and review that many (4 or 5) over the course of 3 months, when they want your reviews posted. I just got one of their pb's I ordered and haven't even got to that yet (The Harmony Society by Waggoner), plus still finishing up The Terror..... Yes, I know....I'm slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X