No announcement yet.

Dance with Dragons!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad I don't own Feast for Crows from them....

Comment

I was super stoked then instantly bummed. I have a PC copy of the s/l Feast and am not eligible to purchase. Hopefully they will have some left over.
      -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
      gamertag : calason

Comment

You might want to send Bill a note to see if you could get on a list for extra PC copies, as I don't think they sell those directly to customers, it wouldn't be like you were trying to cheat someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          You might want to send Bill a note to see if you could get on a list for extra PC copies, as I don't think they sell those directly to customers, it wouldn't be like you were trying to cheat someone else.
          I did, I'm still not eligible. It's cool, I was late to the party. I understand they need to take care of the long time customers. I'm going to get it regardless, it just sucks to have to pay a premium on the secondary market.
          -Chris Lason-

nerd alert

Comment

Hopefuly it will at least save you money when Subterranean releases their edition of Game and Clash.

Comment

I do not know the person doing this auction, but I came acorss an Ebay listing for a few of the limiteds of the ICe and Fire books volumes 2-4, so you can buy Dance if you get this. For the purists, you'll probably want to still re-buy the Subterranean Press edition of CLash when they do it to have a set that is matched in size. The Clash included here is the old Meisha Merlin edition. I beautiful book, but a different size from the Subterranean editions of Storm and Feast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1155wt_1353

Comment

I do not know the person doing this auction, but I came acorss an Ebay listing for a few of the limiteds of the ICe and Fire books volumes 2-4, so you can buy Dance if you get this. For the purists, you'll probably want to still re-buy the Subterranean Press edition of CLash when they do it to have a set that is matched in size. The Clash included here is the old Meisha Merlin edition. I beautiful book, but a different size from the Subterranean editions of Storm and Feast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1155wt_1353
                Damn those are hot!

$1,300.... Anyone want to buy a kidney?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  Damn those are hot!

$1,300.... Anyone want to buy a kidney?
                  Sure, the kidney might be a limited, but is it signed????

Comment

Of course! Signed and numbered! You can choose between 1/2 and 2/2. Or I can fix up a lettered edition if you prefer...?

Comment

Considering the books, with shipping, were about $300 each when they were new, $1300 for the three is pretty cheap for the second hand market.

Comment

Considering the books, with shipping, were about $300 each when they were new, $1300 for the three is pretty cheap for the second hand market.
                        I would be all over that if I could afford it. Anyone want to help a brother out, or work a trade?
                        -Chris Lason-

nerd alert

Comment

Subterranean has the cover for one of the two volumes of Dance on their site. http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Mer...oduct_Count=20

Comment

I Love the Subterranean Press Titles......But I can't part with cash folks want for them.. Those are Lottery buys. I saw a set go on ebay for, I think, $4,500.00. Too rich for my blood. I compromised and ordered the slip cased editions by Harper Collins? on Amazon UK. They look nice and I do have the original 1st editions.

Comment

$4500?!?!?!?!?!!? I have all of them so far, including the Meisha Merlin editions, but would NEVER pay what they are sometimes selling for second-hand. They're beautiful books, but $4500 would be insane. Even if it was for the 4 published volumes and a preordered Dance.

Comment

I Know Biblioinsane!!

Comment

Working...
                                X