Movie Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Ok, so that Suicide Squad trailer does look like tons of fun. I feel like it's gonna fall in one of two extremes for me: I'm going love it or I'm going to totally hate it. Same with the Deadpool movie, but I'm more excited for that one.
    Deadpool is actually getting some good reviews. They did a secret thing where they where going to screen clips from the movie for fans at theaters but instead ended up showing two theaters full of fans the entire movie. I think this was earlier this week.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        Not something I'd normally be interested in but, wow! I'm intrigued now!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Not something I'd normally be interested in but, wow! I'm intrigued now!
          Yea I think it looks good. Kinda a cross between Fifth Element and Guardians of the Galaxy. I think it's made by one of the people who made Fifth Element as well. Never read the comic it's based on though.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Yea I think it looks good. Kinda a cross between Fifth Element and Guardians of the Galaxy. I think it's made by one of the people who made Fifth Element as well. Never read the comic it's based on though.
            I wasn't too interested when I saw the poster, but this trailer has me slightly intrigued. The director is Luc Besson, who has an impressive record. He has directed the original La Femme Nikita, The Professional (which is my personal favorite), The Fifth Element, and Lucy, along with writing or co-writing Taken and The Transporter. Not all of his films work for me, but there is something interesting about his choices.

The artist on the comic book this movie is based on also worked on sets for The Fifth Element, so that might be the reason why I get a strong sense of similarities between the two. I'll definitely add this to my list of movies to keep an eye on. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

"The Dark Tower" anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjwf...ature=youtu.be
              My Collection:
              http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
              Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
              http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

I mentioned Hereditary in the Rate The Last Movie You've Seen thread. If anyone is interested, here's the trailer:

Comment

This movies really intrigues me:

Comment

The trailer for BIRD BOX dropped today. I have yet to read the Malerman novel it is based on (but I will once the DRP edition arrives) so I don't know how much this trailer follows the book, but in my meager opinon it looks pretty darn good. Heck of a cast, too.

Comment

The trailer for BIRD BOX dropped today. I have yet to read the Malerman novel it is based on (but I will once the DRP edition arrives) so I don't know how much this trailer follows the book, but in my meager opinon it looks pretty darn good. Heck of a cast, too.
                      Looks pretty true to the story but really hard to tell with such a small sample. The DRP limited shipped a while back, I assume you are waiting on the lettered.

Comment

I know nothing of the book but that looks awesome with an awesome cast. What does the title refer to?

Comment

I just read the DRP edition and for the most part, the trailer looks like the movie will follow the book. But there are a few big noticeable differences. I'm sure they were made to fit the different mode of storytelling. Hopefully, they don't make any more significant changes.

Comment

I know nothing of the book but that looks awesome with an awesome cast. What does the title refer to?
                            Captivity.

Comment

Assuming you mean the title of the book. I see multiple meanings both literal and figurative.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                Captivity.
                                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Assuming you mean the title of the book. I see multiple meanings both literal and figurative.
                                Yep. That's what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                                X