Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Dance Select Series

Cemetery Dance Select Series
    Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Starter Bundle!
    Receive ALL SIX of the launch titles for this new series as they are published!
    Save BIG off the retail price AND your shipping fees, plus lock in matching numbers for your entire set!

This is the discussion thread for the Cemetery Dance Select Series.

CLICK HERE to purchase the bundle

CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Michael Marshall Smith
    CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Lisa Morton
    CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Terry Dowling
    CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Kealan Patrick Burke
    CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Peter Atkins
    CLICK HERE to purchase Cemetery Dance Select: Jeff Strand

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Did anybody else jump on this? I went for the six book bundle, which was hard to pass up especially with the CDCC discount.

The concept reminds of Borderland's Little Book series, which is fine by me as I've really enjoyed those books. The initial line-up of others is pretty strong as well. I'm only really familiar with the work of Michael Marshall Smith and Kealan Patrick Burke (which the inclusion of both of these authors made this a must-buy for me), but I'm excited for the everyone else as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Did anybody else jump on this? I went for the six book bundle, which was hard to pass up especially with the CDCC discount.

The concept reminds of Borderland's Little Book series, which is fine by me as I've really enjoyed those books. The initial line-up of others is pretty strong as well. I'm only really familiar with the work of Michael Marshall Smith and Kealan Patrick Burke (which the inclusion of both of these authors made this a must-buy for me), but I'm excited for the everyone else as well.
      I ordered the bundle as well. With the reasonable price of the books and the CDCC discount I could not pass it up. Love short stories in general and this looks like a good way to be introduced to some new authors.

Comment

Got in on the bundle as well. Like you guys have said; great deal, even better with the discount.

Comment

I passed on this. I have most of these stories in other collections. I love the authors in this series but couldn't justify the expense even with the discount. It looks like a great set of books and I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished product.

Comment

I was very tempted, but decided to pass on it. I'm trying to real in some of my purchasing to just authors and books I am really interested in, and less impulse buys. I'm sure I'll slip sometimes anyway.

Comment

I passed too. Lost track how many times the bundle was in my cart but just couldn't do it. Especially since the eBook versions exist.

Besides I just acquired a new 7.1 speaker set and new AV receiver so my fun budget is in the hole.
              Last edited by TacomaDiver; 10-09-2016, 03:44 AM. Reason: Spelling is hard

Comment

Being so late to the collecting game; I'm pretty much jumping on all the series that I can in order to start from the beginning. This bodes well for my OCD; my budget, not so much . But series like these won't break the bank either.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                  I passed to. Lost track how many times the bundle was in my cart but just couldn't do it. Especially since the eBook versions exist.

Besides I just acquired a new 7.1 speaker set and new AV receiver so my fun budget is in the whole.
                  Nice! I just put in a 5.1 with an Integra receiver last year. It's my first surround sound system and now I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    I was very tempted, but decided to pass on it. I'm trying to real in some of my purchasing to just authors and books I am really interested in, and less impulse buys. I'm sure I'll slip sometimes anyway.
                    I keep saying that I'm going to do that as well, but I got reeled in on this set AND a new book from Thunderstorm over the last couple days that were not planned on. One day I'll be better at that willpower thing...

Comment

I used to have a decent (read economical) 5.1 system in a previous life that I left behind and have missed having surround sound for far too many years. But I'm done waiting so I grabbed what I feel will be an amazing system for the price. Sadly my living room is covered in speakers right now but my receiver is lost in transit from Amazon. Damn.

Oh and nothing quite compares to a nice surround sound system. Bye sound bar!

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Nice! I just put in a 5.1 with an Integra receiver last year. It's my first surround sound system and now I don't know how I ever lived without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        That's what I have been working on. Focusing on my favorite authors and trying not to over spend. Been working well. Of course with a kid in college and another one graduating High School in the spring plus the fact that we are going to be installing a new furnace this week kind of makes those decisions on holding off on certain purchases a whole lot easier.

Comment

I passed as well. Like several posters mentioned, I am trying to be a bit more conservative in my purchasing of late, due to shelf and budget restrictions and a To Be Read pile that is already far larger than I like it to be. Plus, as these are "best of"collections, chances are I already have all the stories of the authors I'm interested in in other collections, so that made the decision a bit easier.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

For those of you that passed, but are interested in still reading the stories, these are all eBooks as well. Also if you're on the fence about an author you don't know, you could always use Amazon's preview function on the eBook version to read a little bit to see if you'll like it. I am particularly excited about these and another series that we'll be announcing later.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Another series? Well, I guess there goes the rest of my money...

Comment

Working...
                              X