Trade Edition Books Still To Be Published In 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Edition Books Still To Be Published In 2019

I was looking at my pre-orders crib sheet for trade edition books that are still pending/to be published in 2019. Noticed that a lot of them are fast approaching and am starting to get excited. I would love to hear your thoughts/opinions or if you know of anything I am missing and should check out. (And yes, my list does have a few cheats!)

1) The Institute by Stephen King, out 09/10/19

2) A Cosmology of Monsters by Shaun Hammill, out 09/17/19

3) Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky, out 10/01/19 (Will Buy at Book Signing at Changing Hands in AZ)

4) Full Throttle by Joe Hill, out 10/01/19 (May Pass on Trade If I Can Snag Limited from SubPress)

5) A Lush and Seething Hell by John Hornor Jacobs, out 10/08/19

6) Malorie by Josh Malerman, out 12/03/19 (May Pass on Trade, Just Pre-ordered Limited from DRP)

7) Dead Astronauts by Jeff Vandermeer, out 12/03/19 (Hoping SubPress Will Be Doing a Limited!)

8) The Boatman’s Daughter by Andy Davidson, out 02/11/20 (Hope This Will Be Published As a Hardcover)

9) More Better Deals by Joe Lansdale, out 03/31/20

10) If You Bleed by Stephen King, out 2020?

Nice list...So how did you pre-order Malorie?
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I recently backed two projects via the DRP Indiegogo Summer Campaign (Laymon's Midnight's Lair & Tremblay's Cabin at the End of the World). Yesterday, I got the survey email from DRP/Indiegogo asking me to confirm everything & for input about the special book DRP will be producing for meeting their campaign goals. One of the sections in that survey email has a place where you can add-on other DRP items that were a part of the campaign that you didn't purchase. One of those add-on items was the DRP limited for "Malorie" As soon as I saw that, I selected it as an add-on to the campaign items that I had already purchased and completed the check-out/survey process.

Comment

Only looking at trade editions, and assuming nothing gets delayed...

Sabbath by Nick Mamatas (I have an ARC already)
        Cruise of Shadows by Jean Ray
        Dead Astronauts by Jeff Vandermeer
        Blood of Empire by Brian McClellan
        Killing Quarry by Max Allan Collins
        Blood Sugar by Daniel Kraus
        Fallen by Benedict Jacka
        The Killing Light by Myke Cole
        The Institute by...uh...some guy, can't remember his name...

Comment

Thank you very much for the reply. It is appreciated.

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          I recently backed two projects via the DRP Indiegogo Summer Campaign (Laymon's Midnight's Lair & Tremblay's Cabin at the End of the World). Yesterday, I got the survey email from DRP/Indiegogo asking me to confirm everything & for input about the special book DRP will be producing for meeting their campaign goals. One of the sections in that survey email has a place where you can add-on other DRP items that were a part of the campaign that you didn't purchase. One of those add-on items was the DRP limited for "Malorie" As soon as I saw that, I selected it as an add-on to the campaign items that I had already purchased and completed the check-out/survey process.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
            Only looking at trade editions, and assuming nothing gets delayed...

Sabbath by Nick Mamatas (I have an ARC already)
            Cruise of Shadows by Jean Ray
            Dead Astronauts by Jeff Vandermeer
            Blood of Empire by Brian McClellan
            Killing Quarry by Max Allan Collins
            Blood Sugar by Daniel Kraus
            Fallen by Benedict Jacka
            The Killing Light by Myke Cole
            The Institute by...uh...some guy, can't remember his name...
            Yeah, I'm looking forward to those two new Hard Case Crime books as well, especially the Quarry. MAC's last couple in the series have been meh, so I do hope KILLING is a return to form for what was once a terrific series.

Thanks for the heads-up on the upcoming Jean Ray collection...I'd no idea a new one was coming out.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

In case you didn't know, one came out earlier this year - Whiskey Tales. Wakefield is translating all of his collections.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                In case you didn't know, one came out earlier this year - Whiskey Tales. Wakefield is translating all of his collections.
                I didn’t know...will have to visit their site and get up to speed on their Ray project.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Working...
                X