No announcement yet.

30th Anniversary Editions of Christine and Pet Sematary - PS Publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke to Pete today at PS Publishing and amongst other things, we discussed the cover art for Pet Sematary. I can confirm that like Christine, only the dust jacket will have the lettering included. The Board cover of Pet Sematary will be exactly the same image but without any of the lettering so that the art work will not be obscured. I will post photographs of my copy of Christine showing the dust jacket and the board cover without the lettering as an example of what to expect with Pet Sematary.

Trust me, Christine is such an awesome book, you will not be disappointed with Pet Sematary.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Dust Jacket:

Christine Dust Jacket.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Board Cover without lettering:

Christine Board Cover.jpg
        - Stephen King

Comment

Bad ass! Very good to hear, thanks for the pics T-Dogz!

Comment

Oh, that is awesome!!!

Comment

Yes, thanks for posting this. It does look great without the lettering and I like that the art on the book boards is different than the slipcase, two awesome pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                Yes, thanks for posting this. It does look great without the lettering and I like that the art on the book boards is different than the slipcase, two awesome pieces.
                The photographs don't do it enough justice, it is indeed a truly awesome book. I am really looking forward to Pet Sematary, as this too will have brilliant art work and the same production values as Christine.
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  The photographs don't do it enough justice, it is indeed a truly awesome book. I am really looking forward to Pet Sematary, as this too will have brilliant art work and the same production values as Christine.
                  Are you just trying to make us more jealous and anxious?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                    Are you just trying to make us more jealous and anxious?

- Stephen King

Comment

Those pictures of Christine have me double thinking my stance on not getting the anniversary editions from PS! Such a great looking book!

Comment

Based on those pics alone, I think I might cave in and get Carrie, Thinner and Skeleton Crew.

Comment

Well, I need an HC of Carrie, so I'm probably in for that one at least.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            I was lucky in that when I stated reading King as a ten when Pet Semetary came out, I was able to order the hardbacks of the earlier ones (missed Night Shift). So, they are later printings, but are still at least the original edition.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              I was lucky in that when I stated reading King as a ten when Pet Semetary came out, I was able to order the hardbacks of the earlier ones (missed Night Shift). So, they are later printings, but are still at least the original edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Those pictures of Christine have me double thinking my stance on not getting the anniversary editions from PS! Such a great looking book!
                                I have even more pictures of this great book posted on my collection thread.

You definitely need to get your hands on a copy of Christine and Pet Sematary before PS Publishing completely run out of stock. I do know that they are very close to selling out of these limited editions so you will need to be quick.

You will regret not getting a copy in the future if you don't, Christine is an absolutely awesome limited edition and Pet Sematary will be just as good, if not better.
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X