Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Halloweens 2

Surprise Announcement!
    FOUR HALLOWEENS 2 Featuring Brian Keene, Simon Clark, Norman Partridge, and A Surprise Guest!
    This Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Will Only Be Sold For The Next FOUR DAYS And That's It!
    NO Reprint Editions, No Paperbacks, No eBooks, No Audiobooks!
    The Ultimate Halloween Collectible For Cemetery Dance Collectors!
    Plus FREE US SHIPPING, too!

This is the discussion thread for the Four Halloweens 2 announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This is awesome. I love the previous "Four" books. Hopefully there are more in the works!!

Comment

Uhm..yes please.....Ordered!

Comment

This is going to Great. I also love the Four series and look forward to this book. Excited to find out who the forth author is. Hoping it's the boss. Richard Chizmar seems to be on a hot streak with his writing again.Whoever it is I am sure it will be great.

Comment

Don't want this to come across the wrong way, but as long of a wait as the first one?

Comment

So looking forward to this. I love all the "Four" books.

Comment

If it is it will still be worth the wait.
              Originally posted by uturnfilms View Post
              Don't want this to come across the wrong way, but as long of a wait as the first one?

Comment

When will the 4th author be announced? When approx should we see these? I'm a newer customer and understand these projects take time but just excited to get this and some other projects.

Comment

So when is the big reveal?
                  If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                    When will the 4th author be announced? When approx should we see these? I'm a newer customer and understand these projects take time but just excited to get this and some other projects.
                    Fourth author will be announced as soon as his agent returns the contract, which is the only reason we had to say the author was a surprise.

Simon Clark is working on his story, and we're already designing the signature sheets for the authors to sign, so as soon as that story is here and those sheets are done, we should be able to pinpoint the pub date a lot better!

Best,
                    Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well, that blows it for me. I was really hoping you were the surprise author, Brian

Comment

Great News on this can't wait to get it! I will sell mine for $5,000.00 contact me fast lol!!!

Comment

????????? I Think there is a little confusion. The email was about the first Four Halloween book. Unless I missed an email.
                          Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                          Great News on this can't wait to get it! I will sell mine for $5,000.00 contact me fast lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            ????????? I Think there is a little confusion. The email was about the first Four Halloween book. Unless I missed an email.
                            No, I think you're right it's me. I've got so much stuff on back order I can't keep it Straight, sorry!

Comment

Don't be sorry. We all have too much on backorder..
                              Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                              No, I think you're right it's me. I've got so much stuff on back order I can't keep it Straight, sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X