Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mentos.jpg

Comment

Smoking candy = over application of makeup (how quickly things go awry once subjected to the evils of candied tobacco)

smoking-clown.jpg

Comment

Okay dammit! that is not the picture I wanted. I have to figure out this link thing.
        "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
          Okay dammit! that is not the picture I wanted. I have to figure out this link thing.
          Deleted it for you.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

thanks
            "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

now I can't post any pictures. It keeps telling me invalid URL and I'm using the same link I've been using. What am I doing wrong? arrrrggghh!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                now I can't post any pictures. It keeps telling me invalid URL and I'm using the same link I've been using. What am I doing wrong? arrrrggghh!
                Not sure. Are you unchecking the "Retrieve Remote File" checkbox?

Instagram

Comment

Uh, what "retrieve remote file" checkbox? hahahaha.

I just go to photobucket, copy the link, bring it here, click on the little icon with the tree, insert it into the URL box and post it. It's been work up to now. I swear, I'm going to flog myself.

Comment

Comment

Finally!

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

fatherandson-619x500.jpg
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Instagram

Comment

Oh, that's just so wrong!
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Goodbye Kitty

hello-kitty-pizza.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X