X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Lost and Lonely from Brian James Freeman:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20438[/ATTACH]

Just starting this but if Brian's past work is any indication it will be a dark and wonderful ride!
    Can I borrow (have) this, Martin, please???

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
      I just ordered Lost and Lonely today. I gave in to temptation.

Steve
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        Yes you actually can. I will have it finished in a few days. PM me your address and I will get it out to you.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
          I just ordered Lost and Lonely today. I gave in to temptation.

Steve
          Not much reading time this weekend but The first story in the book is a home run!

Comment

So a while back IDW (The company who brought us Locke & Key) opened an office here in Portland Oregon. I kept watching to see what they were up to but never heard anything. Finally last summer IDW PDX launched a Kickstarter campaign. They were looking to publish a 200 page quarterly "Hardbound Magazine" about comics and culture. They promised a Stephen King interview and all sorts of other goodies. I jumped on it purchasing the first two issues, the purchase included a signed print of issue 1 cover art and an IDW PDX pin.

Well I received issue 1 today and it greatly exceeded my expectations. I took a few photos but to be honest I could easily take photos of all 199 pages. This thing is just stunning! It will take me a while to get through it.

P1370495.jpgP1370496.jpgP1370497.jpgP1370498.jpgP1370499.jpgP1370500.jpg

Comment

Full Bleed Vol 1 Continued:
              P1370501.jpgP1370502.jpgP1370503.jpgP1370504.jpgP1370505.jpgP1370506.jpg

Comment

And a few more:
                P1370507.jpgP1370508.jpgP1370509.jpgP1370509.jpgP1370510.jpgP1370511.jpg

Comment

Man, I wish I had jumped on that Kickstarter. That looks like a terrific book.

Comment

Originally posted by daverob View Post
                    Man, I wish I had jumped on that Kickstarter. That looks like a terrific book.
                    I think you can still get it for $25.00. It is well worth it. https://full-bleed.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

Comment

That book looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                        That book looks great!
                        It is!

Comment

Looks like an awesome book. Thanks for sharing, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Looks like an awesome book. Thanks for sharing, Martin!
                            My pleasure. Read about half of the King interview last night. I very cool interview focusing on Comics. What did King read as a child, how did his involvement in comic writing come about etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              My pleasure. Read about half of the King interview last night. I very cool interview focusing on Comics. What did King read as a child, how did his involvement in comic writing come about etc...
                              I bought it because of you and your pictures. I hope you're happy. The book looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                                I bought it because of you and your pictures. I hope you're happy. The book looks awesome.
                                Trust me I'm happy! You will not be sorry and I look forward to your unboxing video.

Comment

Working...
                                X