Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sweet! Just under a week and I'll be seeing him for the first time
    I am confident that you will have a blast. What I was actually looking for was a post I did about a t-shirt that had "I would rather be reading Joe Hill". The reason I was looking for the post was t NOT recommend the seller. I ordered one and received it. Looked good. I washed the shirt to be ready for next week. With one wash in cold water and hanging the shirt to dry the lettering is already coming off the shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      I am confident that you will have a blast. What I was actually looking for was a post I did about a t-shirt that had "I would rather be reading Joe Hill". The reason I was looking for the post was t NOT recommend the seller. I ordered one and received it. Looked good. I washed the shirt to be ready for next week. With one wash in cold water and hanging the shirt to dry the lettering is already coming off the shirt.
      Good to know! I was thinking of looking up that post to order one. Sounds like I'll take a pass now.

Comment

So the Full Throttle tour starts tonight. Turns out both my wife and niece are not able to make it so I am going solo. I will probably make a few comments about the appearance but will not be posting anything that gives away any unknown portions of Mr. Hills appearance until he has completed the tour. I am certain he will have some tricks up his sleeve and I will make sure not to spoil the fun for those who are going to see him. I have been reading the stories one by one from the ARC over the last month and a half. I have finished all but one, I was trying to pace myself to finish right before release but things came up this weekend and I did not get to finish. I will start over with the audio book tomorrow. Needless to say, I am excited for tonight!

Comment

So the Full Throttle tour starts tonight. Turns out both my wife and niece are not able to make it so I am going solo. I will probably make a few comments about the appearance but will not be posting anything that gives away any unknown portions of Mr. Hills appearance until he has completed the tour. I am certain he will have some tricks up his sleeve and I will make sure not to spoil the fun for those who are going to see him. I have been reading the stories one by one from the ARC over the last month and a half. I have finished all but one, I was trying to pace myself to finish right before release but things came up this weekend and I did not get to finish. I will start over with the audio book tomorrow. Needless to say, I am excited for tonight!
          Looking forward to your comments. 2 days to go here.

Comment

Looking forward to your comments. 2 days to go here.
            Just got home and it is past my bedtime so I will save my comments for another time. I will say this, Ask a question during the Q&A!

Comment

Just got home and it is past my bedtime so I will save my comments for another time. I will say this, Ask a question during the Q&A!
              Sounds intriguing.

Comment

Sounds intriguing.
                Sounds like people who ask a question get a gift?

And Brian, I think getting Joe to sign your edition of I Am Legend is a fantastic idea!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                  Sounds like people who ask a question get a gift?

And Brian, I think getting Joe to sign your edition of I Am Legend is a fantastic idea!
                  Thanks, Jeff! I have a question ready to go if I get the chance.

Comment

Great evening with this past Wednesday with Jason and his wife Katie at the event in Denver. They were kind enough to cart us from our hotel to the event and dinner afterwards. Pictured left to right are: Myself, some guy who was there scribbling in folk's books, Jason, and Shac from TDT.org.

Me With Joe Hill 3.jpg

Comment

Great evening with this past Wednesday with Jason and his wife Katie at the event in Denver. They were kind enough to cart us from our hotel to the event and dinner afterwards. Pictured left to right are: Myself, some guy who was there scribbling in folk's books, Jason, and Shac from TDT.org.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21762[/ATTACH]
                      Glad you got to see him live!

Comment

Thanks! Me too!

Comment

Hope you had a fun evening. It is cool to be able to meet up with other collectors at these events.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            Hope you had a fun evening. It is cool to be able to meet up with other collectors at these events.
                            It was awesome! Our wives were like, "So you guys are good with getting into vehicles with complete strangers?!". Jason and I were like,"Pfft, we've known each other for years ".

Comment

It was awesome! Our wives were like, "So you guys are good with getting into vehicles with complete strangers?!". Jason and I were like,"Pfft, we've known each other for years ".
                              My wife is more on the 'There are no strangers' side of things. She will engage anyone, anywhere. I am not like that.

Comment

That's awesome! Really great community we got here!

Comment

Working...
                                X