Joe Hill - Full Throttle:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    Apparently Goldsboro has increased their limitation of FULL THROTTLE from the originally-announced signed/numbered 150 I ordered it at to, now, 250. Not cool at all. >:-( But since I’m not stepping up to the $175 Sub Press edition, I guess I’ll keep my order rather than cancel it out of principle and displeasure.
    I believe when they did this with The Fireman, the limitation was 250. Maybe some folks complained that they wouldn't be able to match their number with a lower limitation.

I too ordered the Sub Press edition.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      Making it harder to say no.
      If you are looking for someone to help you pass on a purchase you came to the wrong internet!

Comment

Well I pulled the trigger. Compared to what I paid for NOS4A2 and the SubPress slipcase, this wasn’t all that much more expensive. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

Comment

Well I pulled the trigger. Compared to what I paid for NOS4A2 and the SubPress slipcase, this wasn’t all that much more expensive. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
          Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats -- knowing Sub Press, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful edition.
            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

I'm with you TacomaDiver. I picked up a copy yesterday even though the price-point had me a little apprehensive. Much like yourself, I also used their production values on NOS4A2 to talk myself into it. Hill's SubPress releases also seem to maintain/increase in price on the secondary market which is a nice bonus. Overall, I think I will be happy to have purchased this book.

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Welcome to the club!
                  Brian, thought of you when I saw this. I may order one.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/tow...wiper&size=xxl

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post

Thanks, Martin! Might have to get one for the event.

Comment

I do need some new tees ...

Comment

I do need some new tees ...
                        I have no clue on their quality but they have some interesting offerings at reasonable prices.

Comment

Thanks, Martin! Might have to get one for the event.
                          I will probably get one for the Portland appearance.

Comment

Goodreads is giving away 40 copies of Full Throttle.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/s...-full-throttle

Comment

I figured you'd be happy. That's awesome! Your fourth or fifth time meeting him?
                              Was looking back for something else and just noticed this question. This will be my fourth time seeing Mr. Hill. He came through Portland promoting Horns, NOS4A2 and The Fireman. Currently my wife plans to join me and my niece is trying to see if she can get the day off.

Comment

Was looking back for something else and just noticed this question. This will be my fourth time seeing Mr. Hill. He came through Portland promoting Horns, NOS4A2 and The Fireman. Currently my wife plans to join me and my niece is trying to see if she can get the day off.
                                Sweet! Just under a week and I'll be seeing him for the first time

Comment

Working...
                                X