What are you currently reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    For any of you that follow my goodreads page - Lullaby for the Rain Girl is one fantastic read!!!!! There are some very touching moments in it. I hope to be finished it soon.
    I'll have to put that on my TBR list, I've never read a CC title.

Comment

World War Z

Feel Free to be amazed...

Also, I don't care for it so far. Just finished the dead zone before that and Didnt really like it..

Comment

Good to hear from you Teri. King did not write World War Z.
        Originally posted by Teriw View Post
        World War Z

Feel Free to be amazed...

Also, I don't care for it so far. Just finished the dead zone before that and Didnt really like it..

Comment

Still drowning in a sea of GR wins. Obsession by Debra Webb is next.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I just finished reading Off Season the unexpurgated version, this was the first Ketchum novel I had read, and I must say I did enjoy it, though it was very disturbing at times. Off Season is a relentlessly dark ride, with many graphic descriptions of rape, dismemberment and cannibalism. More than just that though is the prevailing feeling of despair and dread for pretty much everyone involved. Off Season is a very convincing and disturbing first novel that pays some tribute to classic films like Night of Living Dead and The Hills Have Eyes.

I'll probably pick up the first graphic novel of American Vampire and maybe read a few short stories, then on to The Exorcist.
            Last edited by Theli; 05-10-2013, 06:38 AM.

Comment

reading Fangtooth by Shaun Jeffrey. Enjoying it so far
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

The Genesis Code by Lisa Von Biela, then House of Rain by Greg Gifune. Real book - Dark Arts edited by John Pelan.

Comment

House of Rain looks intriguing. I may grab that in the future, however my TBR backup is getting quite lengthy. Haven't read Gifune yet, but have one of his on my Kobo.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Good to hear from you Teri. King did not write World War Z.
                    PRECISELY

Comment

Nice to see you stepping outside the box!
                      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      PRECISELY

Comment

Obsession is not snagging my interest right now, so here I am reading Weak &Wounded by the light of my computer and really enjoying the experience.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Finished Weak and Wounded. Another fine collection of short stories. Don't know if I'm ready to pick Obsession back up or not.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I should be finishing Lullaby for the Rain Girl tonight, or this weekend for sure. Then..... Blue November Storms will be next.

Comment

Too bad she chose WWZ to step out with.. Not a fav of mine either. Need to reread the Dead Zone. Some people were talking 4 past midnight and I moved it up in my tbrr pile. Rereading that inbetween short stories. Shivers 7 is great. More hits then misses. Only 3 more stories to go in that one. Also really enjoying Little Things. Great Story teller Mr. Little is.
                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Nice to see you stepping outside the box!

Comment

Obsession was a generic mystery/suspense/thriller. I see it (and it's three sequels) in the paperback racks at Walmart for $2.99. Just pass them by. I'm going to try another e-book (on the Kindle PC app) next: [ I]To Die Upon a Kiss[/I] by Craig Wallwork.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X