No announcement yet.

Locke & Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't read the series, but am very interested in the show. Good to hear it's off to a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
      Haven't read the series, but am very interested in the show. Good to hear it's off to a good start.
      It is a very good read.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        It is a very good read.
        I've heard it is, I'm just reluctant to go back down the comic book/graphic novel route. I've got too many things vying for my money and attention now I don't need to add one more thing on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          I've heard it is, I'm just reluctant to go back down the comic book/graphic novel route. I've got too many things vying for my money and attention now I don't need to add one more thing on the list.
          Easily one of the top stories I have ever read.

Comment

I have still not had the time to get back and finish season one. That does not stop me from being excited that Netflix has ordered a second season!

https://deadline.com/2020/03/netflix...-2-1202895276/

Comment

I have still not had the time to get back and finish season one. That does not stop me from being excited that Netflix has ordered a second season!

https://deadline.com/2020/03/netflix...-2-1202895276/
              Excellent news. My wife and I are really enjoying the series.

Thank you for sharing.

Mulleins
              I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Well I finally got around to watching this. I really enjoyed it as it stayed true to the story. But, I would have preferred they do each season as one story arc. I get that this method may have failed to grasp an audience beyond fans of the comic. For me that would have been better though. I am also very interested in what they do for season two as the full story has been told, albeit in a very truncated fashion.

Comment

Well I finally got around to watching this. I really enjoyed it as it stayed true to the story. But, I would have preferred they do each season as one story arc. I get that this method may have failed to grasp an audience beyond fans of the comic. For me that would have been better though. I am also very interested in what they do for season two as the full story has been told, albeit in a very truncated fashion.
                  Glad you enjoyed it, Martin. I thought it got better towards the end of season 1. It will be interesting to see what season 2 brings.

Comment

I need to give this another chance. I adore Hill's comic series, but couldn't get into the TV show at all -- I think I might have given up after just 3 episodes (not sure I even made it that far).

Comment

Originally posted by James Newman View Post
                      I need to give this another chance. I adore Hill's comic series, but couldn't get into the TV show at all -- I think I might have given up after just 3 episodes (not sure I even made it that far).
                      The source material is so good for me that it's hard to live up to on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

The source material is so good for me that it's hard to live up to on screen.
                        In my view there is no way the show would match the magic of the source material. I do feel that, even though I would have preferred it stayed closer, it still stayed true to the story.

Comment

It would appear that Blue Oyster Cult are Locke & Key fans:

Side note. It would also appear that Blue Oyster Cult is still a band. I saw them in concert back in 1980.

Comment

Side note. It would also appear that Blue Oyster Cult is still a band. I saw them in concert back in 1980.
                            LOL. Should have been the theme music for the show.

Comment

They just have released their first album in 20 years. Guess everyone has plenty of free time this year.

Comment

More Cow Bell!! Cause, I got me a Fever....

Comment

Working...
                                X