No announcement yet.

Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. I guess I don't subscribe to their letter however January is good news for me. I only have Revival coming from them as a preorder.

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
    Based on Kim's last newsletter regarding their end of the year schedule, I suspect a similar window for Camelot orders.

January with Camelot is gonna hurt, between this and Brother...
    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Saw the Patreon update and that Letterpress Pub custom printed shipping box is super sharp! Great work, Brian! Can't wait to get my copy in January!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        Saw the Patreon update and that Letterpress Pub custom printed shipping box is super sharp! Great work, Brian! Can't wait to get my copy in January!
        That box does look awesome and the lettered is going to be outstanding!

Comment

That box does look great! I'm jealous.

Comment

Woot! I received my preliminary shipping notice from Camelot. They had a few questions about how to proceed with the order, which I answered, and then assuming all is well they will be processing this for shipment. I'm not sure exactly why but I am super pumped about seeing this in person but I actually liked the story, subject matter, and even though I was thrown for a loop, I liked the ending.
            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Received mine this morning but haven't opened it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                Received mine this morning but haven't opened it yet.
                What incredible restraint you have!

Did you order yours from Camelot? Dark Regions just announced that they have shipped 60% of their copies as well.

Comment

Just got a shipping notice from camelot. Scheduled for arrival next thursday.

Comment

I had to shift my order to the payment plan because it's this plus Brother plus Disappearance at Devil's Rock (all on one invoice) plus it's right after the holidays plus ideally Dune is up for preorder in the next month, so I have to watch my budget. So I'll get my copy in like...June...

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                      What incredible restraint you have!

Did you order yours from Camelot? Dark Regions just announced that they have shipped 60% of their copies as well.
                      This drives my wife nuts as it's not unusual for me to leave packages unopened for days. She says, "But aren't you excited?!" My reply, "I know what it is. I'll get to it eventually". LOL.

I support Brian on Patreon so I received it directly from him.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                        I had to shift my order to the payment plan because it's this plus Brother plus Disappearance at Devil's Rock (all on one invoice) plus it's right after the holidays plus ideally Dune is up for preorder in the next month, so I have to watch my budget. So I'll get my copy in like...June...

I feel ya there I keep adding and adding stuff to my lay-a-way plan. If nothing else comes along, I should receive a fairly large box in April I believe.

Comment

I support Brian on Patreon so I received it directly from him.
                          I support Brian on Patreon also, on level two. I wonder if higher Patreon levels shipped first? Did you receive a shipping notice or did it just show up?

Comment

I support Brian on Patreon also, on level two. I wonder if higher Patreon levels shipped first? Did you receive a shipping notice or did it just show up?
                            If you ordered through a retailer, you'll receive it through them. I received my from Brian due to my support level.

Comment

If you ordered through a retailer, you'll receive it through them. I received my from Brian due to my support level.
                              That makes sense. I ordered mine from CD. I'm sure it will be arriving in a couple weeks or so. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

That makes sense. I ordered mine from CD. I'm sure it will be arriving in a couple weeks or so. Thanks for the reply.
                                Dan said that they were finishing up the Sleeping Beauties art portfolios then shipping a grab bag and Revival would ship around the middle of the month. So there is still a little bit of a wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X