Lividian Publications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Book keeps looking better and better. Wish I could have joined in on this. They look great.
    Camelot over-ordered and still has copies up for preorder, if you're interested.

Comment

Thanks. Now I'm back in hand wringing mode. "Should I order? Should I not? It's a lot of money." I think I'm a bit neurotic. LOL LOL

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
      Camelot over-ordered and still has copies up for preorder, if you're interested.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
        I've posted a VERY long update on the LetterPress Publications website, and much of the information might be too "inside baseball" for those of you who don't care about "how" a special edition is published, but for those of you who like to pull back the curtain and see the machinery in motion, this is the update for you!

Here's the short version: both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition are rolling at the printers!

And here's the long version:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...y-stephen-king

Best,
        Brian
        This title just looks and sounds amazing!!! Now, if only we could get a jump on title #2 from LP...any hints Mr. Freeman??

Comment

Extremely intrigued about what's next for Brian. Over the moon that I was able to get in on the ground floor of a new press. Especially one from our local celebrity here

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Extremely intrigued about what's next for Brian. Over the moon that I was able to get in on the ground floor of a new press. Especially one from our local celebrity here
            Yeah I was hoping to get a hint from this . Especially when Brian mentioned about the future. Guess we all read too much into that. Besides with Suntup having a new book announced and another in a month plus SST announcing the next Tremblay. I and my wallet need a bit of a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Yeah I was hoping to get a hint from this . Especially when Brian mentioned about the future. Guess we all read too much into that. Besides with Suntup having a new book announced and another in a month plus SST announcing the next Tremblay. I and my wallet need a bit of a rest.
              I hear ya. To stay in the Suntup game requires one (at least me) to be under a constant payment plan. One more payment to Brian so I don't mind if he waits several months to announce the next one.
              Last edited by Brian861; 10-10-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I probably missed it somewhere but when is the anticipated publication date?

Comment

I'm not sure Brian has said an anticipated pub date other than "This Year"
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks! I bit the bullet and ordered a copy through Camelot. Or at least I think I did.

Big purchase for me but one I am excited about. I like the story and love the artwork that has been shared.

Edit: If I ordered from Camelot should I expect a confirmation email? I do not have an account with them.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    I'm not sure Brian has said an anticipated pub date other than "This Year"
                    Last edited by Ben Staad; 10-10-2019, 03:02 PM. Reason: Added question.

Comment

I know everyone is on pins and needles so I will supply an update. I did get an email reply from Kim at Camelot.

WOOT! This is probably my one big purchase for the year. I am excited about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        For me, my future collecting seems to be coming down to:
                        Borderlands Little Books
                        SST's Lansdale books (two more collections to go)
                        Suntup's numbered non-Kings and AGEs
                        CD offerings via the credit I've accumulated (still waiting to wrap up the preorders for the DoubleDay Years)

Of course I'll probably also grab the occasional SubPress and Earthling book. And there is a two book set I'm interested in from Centipede. But going forward that seems to be it.

Oh wait, there's also LetterPress to pursue.

Reading this back, it seems my collecting is not so streamlined.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          I know everyone is on pins and needles so I will supply an update. I did get an email reply from Kim at Camelot.

WOOT! This is probably my one big purchase for the year. I am excited about this one.
                          Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                            For me, my future collecting seems to be coming down to:
                            Borderlands Little Books
                            SST's Lansdale books (two more collections to go)
                            Suntup's numbered non-Kings and AGEs
                            CD offerings via the credit I've accumulated (still waiting to wrap up the preorders for the DoubleDay Years)

Of course I'll probably also grab the occasional SubPress and Earthling book. And there is a two book set I'm interested in from Centipede. But going forward that seems to be it.

Oh wait, there's also LetterPress to pursue.

Reading this back, it seems my collecting is not so streamlined.
                            I follow a tried and true methodology:
                            * Resist!
                            * Accept that resistance is futile!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I follow a tried and true methodology:
                              * Resist!
                              * Accept that resistance is futile!
                              Yep. Every time I try and scale back I usually last a few months. Then it's off to the races.

Comment

Thanks. Happy I was able to pick up a copy.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                X