No announcement yet.

UK Limited Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually it should, because it is by H&S, just exclusive to the WH Smith bookostores.

Comment

Here's the link I wanted for you Siep: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...#ht_500wt_1156

Comment

ok, gotcha, thats why I said I am guessing because I didnt know much about it. lol. How many copies of this edition are there and what do they cost(assuming tom didn't buy them all)?

Comment

Don't know how many copies they made. It seems to be priced somewhere around 20-25 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            Here's the link I wanted for you Siep: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...#ht_500wt_1156
            Thanks, Peter!

sk

Comment

All those books are accounted for but I'm going to try and get more on Saturday. They are limited but how limited I don't know. From 1 shop today my dad got 4 of the 5 copies!

Comment

& I regret not going for the proof on ebay the other day :-(

Comment

I'm guessing John grabbed it??

Comment

I think he already had 1, it was there calling to me but the evil side of my brain that says I don't collect proofs shouted at me!

Comment

Bad brain, bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                        I'm guessing John grabbed it??
                        As Tom said, I already had a copy. The one on eBay went for what I consider a relatively low price.

John

Comment

But I guess its hard to tell what is a good price with so few sold?

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                            As Tom said, I already had a copy. The one on eBay went for what I consider a relatively low price.

John
                            What did the one on ebay go for?

Comment

$345.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                                I also have a couple of other items that I promised I wouldn't disclose.

John
                                So you have proofs of Joyland andDr. Sleep. Well, if you keep to collecting proofs, there are bound to be bennies!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X