No announcement yet.

UK Limited Edition of The Wind Through The Keyhole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might have a few copies of the real signed UK S/L on the way, definitely has a real signature!

Comment

And at publishers price which is A LOT lower than the prices thrown about

Comment

Nice Tom! Congrats.

Comment

Way to go Tom !!!!!!

Comment

Does anyone know where to order this edition on-line?

sk

Comment

It won't be online until nearer the 24th i think. I have several on order and hope to aquire a few more copies

Comment

I know this thread is about the UK S/L edition, but I couldn't find one re Grant's limited.
                Anyways, Grant's finally down to the foreign (non-US, I guess... ) orders. I'm sure it won't be long now...Karen already got in touch...

sk

Comment

Yup i got the e-mail re shipping yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                    It won't be online until nearer the 24th i think. I have several on order and hope to aquire a few more copies
                    Is this in regards to the UK edition? I went on the Book Depository website and on the publishers website and I couldn't order a copy. One said not available and the other said out of print.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I couldn't find it anywhere at all nit even marked out of print. Cept grants guys he posted. Coulda ordered it had I had almost $1000

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                        Is this in regards to the UK edition? I went on the Book Depository website and on the publishers website and I couldn't order a copy. One said not available and the other said out of print.
                        Yup that's right!

Comment

Yup that's right!
                          Thanks. I guess I will just keep trying.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Your best chance is to wait and see if any come for sale online, i think all the 150 copies sold through Waterstones stores are accounted for!?

Comment

i think all the 150 copies sold through Waterstones stores are accounted for!?
                              I bet they are - and most likely, more than 150 copies were sold....
                              Meaning, refund!

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                I couldn't find it anywhere at all nit even marked out of print. Cept grants guys he posted. Coulda ordered it had I had almost $1000
                                Fortunately, it worked out to be less, quite a bit so, as my guy had posted invitations to acquire a copy in advance of knowing what the Waterstone's published price would be, so I'll get a refund on the difference or an in-store credit (my choice)

Comment

Working...
                                X