• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom - I can't believe it: awesome!!

sk

Comment

Wow, very nice. Am jealous and wish I'd had the funds for those
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

And I thought that edition was only going to have a facsimile signature. Very nice!
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
          And I thought that edition was only going to have a facsimile signature. Very nice!
          There are two "signed" editions--the 700-copy numbered edition with a facsimile signature and a 200-copy numbered and signed edition.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
            The airports usually have small paperbacks if i remember!
            These are about the same size as the hardback. Seem to only be available in WH Smiths at UK airports
            http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

just received copy 188/200 with all the corners in perfect conditions (this time the book was inside a bubble envelope inside a carton box like the amazon ones) horray for me

Comment

Congratz! Nice catch!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                  just received copy 188/200 with all the corners in perfect conditions (this time the book was inside a bubble envelope inside a carton box like the amazon ones) horray for me
                  Awesome! Seems like quite a few of the 200 copies have gone to members of this forum!

Comment

I did receive the W. H. Smith edition, but my limited still hasn't arrived in Amsterdam.
                    This week for sure, I was told.

sk

Comment

I'm trading one of my UK S/L editions for a US signed trade of Wind Through the Keyhole.

John

Comment

Hey guys.. I have been compiling a list of the owners of the 200 limited edition. If you have already received your copy, please post so I can include it. If you like to remain anonymous, that's cool, just PM me, and I will not list your name. If you are not planning to open it, that OK, but like to list you as an owner of an unopened copy… It really cool I think to see who the owners are. Please participate.. thanks
                        Last edited by RIC #520; 06-17-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Weekly Update

Last week was slower than the past. There were seven additions, with four of them being numbered. The new numbers for last week: #116, #168, #198, #200. All were above 100, but we still have more numbers below 100 than above 100. If you don’t consider the first 10, then the number distribution is very close. The mystery of no numbers reported between #19 -#34 continues. No new numbers so far this week.

1- 100 ----- 48/200 -- 24%
                          100-200 --- 35/200 -- 18%
                          Unopen ---- 29/200 -- 15%
                          Total ----- 112/200 -- 56%

Comment

I've got #121 but would like to trade it for the higher number of #196 when it shows up in someone's collection.

Thanks for gathering the info and compiling the list, Ric.

- Patrick (here and at TDT.org)

Comment

Originally posted by RIC #520 View Post
                              Hey guys.. I have been compiling a list of the owners of the 200 limited edition. If you have already received your copy, please post so I can include it. If you are not planning to open it, that OK
                              No it isn't!! I don't understand the logic (??) behind this at all!

Mine's # 116.

sk

Comment

Thanks.. frik.. Got you update.. I have this list on several website. You first posted on TDT, so that's where you are credited at... I must remember to update them all... thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X