• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0033.jpg

Comment

CNXT0034.jpg

Comment

This is the newest addition in the Deadite press catalogue.CNXT0035.jpgWith an introduction by Mr. Lee.CNXT0036.jpg

Comment

A really cool Bradbury comic collection.CNXT0037.jpg

Comment

Some interior shots.CNXT0038.jpg

Comment

CNXT0039.jpg

Comment

CNXT0040.jpg

Comment

CNXT0041.jpg

Comment

CNXT0042.jpg

Comment

Ouch, BW rough transition there from the pop-up book to "Genital Grinder". That was like a skidding car flying into a ditch in my brain. I liked those Bradbury comics, and need to reread.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well being a collector you should not be surprised at how diverse my collection is.Part of the fun is not knowing what will be posted next.Love the shock and it is kind of horror related.Nice calm and then BAM!!!!!

Comment

I got one of those, too!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, I guess I did it on a much milder scale on mine going from Dave Steven's cheesecake to Disney, with Pinhead not that far before.
                            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I'm looking at the Bradbury shots you took. Did Corben do "The Sound of Thunder"?

Comment

Yes he did.Good eye.
                                Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                                I'm looking at the Bradbury shots you took. Did Corben do "The Sound of Thunder"?

Comment

Working...
                                X