Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or even better:

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Wind...ctCurrency=CAD

Free shipping and I put the price into Canadian $ for you as well.

Comment

Oh, and in the bottom right corner on the site is an extra 10% off coupon so it will be even less!

Comment

STOP using my thread to get other people to spend money..That's my job over here.
        Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Oh, and in the bottom right corner on the site is an extra 10% off coupon so it will be even less!

Comment

It's cheaper anyway. The amazon one was like $31.31 er something like that. Anyone know how long it would take for amazon to refund me?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            STOP using my thread to get other people to spend money..That's my job over here.
            He's saving me money if I cancel my amazon order and get it cheaper elsewhere

Comment

Obviously, pete feels you're sleeping on the job!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Pete saving someone money???
                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                He's saving me money if I cancel my amazon order and get it cheaper elsewhere

Comment

Well at first he tried to get me to buy the trade because I said I thought about it. But I just can't justify spending ANY money at the moment. I'm afraid to buy my $6 bread...lol. But it cost me more on amazon than whatever place he sent me, I am not familiar with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    It's cheaper anyway. The amazon one was like $31.31 er something like that. Anyone know how long it would take for amazon to refund me?
                    I would think it would be pretty quick if it hasn't been shipped yet.

Comment

I order from the quite a lot, if it is something not from CD and a new release. Not paying shipping is a big plus on international orders!

And see BW, i done good!

Comment

Apparently amazon doesnt bill til they ship which I didn't know so I cancelled my order and placed with with book depository but I entered my adress wrong and I can't find anywhere to change it.

Comment

If you made an account and you click on "your account" and log in, on the left hand side you'll see a tab called "address book", you can change it there and then send them an email to correct it on the order.

Comment

Lets me change it there but the ordered I already placed still had the wrong information. I emailed them the correct address with the order number. Hopefully they sort it out. Thanks Pete. You saved me $10

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                              I order from the quite a lot, if it is something not from CD and a new release. Not paying shipping is a big plus on international orders!

about time. And see BW, i done good!

Comment

That Frankenstein Alive Alive is an absolute must-have. Thank you so much for posting.
                                If I understand correctly, this series is only just beginning?

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X