No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even squires flatsigned Danse was "only" $400 so they unsigned can't be all that pricey. The other two I have to agree with as being pricey though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Really? because I have a first of Danse, was about $5 If I were to divide up the lot. I Don't know it its a first print or not though. You just said HC's right? can't be that hard to get Danse.
      Wasn't talking about Danse though, but The Stand and Cycle.

Comment

I also found this if your not worried about first print.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Stand-Stephen...item1e6ccc5d48

Theres no pictures show that its actually a first though. I'd look into it but If the price doesn't go up theres no much to worry about because its still a HC. could be a BCE for all I know, just going by what the seller says. But if your just looking for HC's there are a few BCE's on there as well that look to be in good shape.

Comment

Strange that they would rate it "very good" condition though. The top of the dj looks like its seen better days...

Comment

I've seen fairly good copies here and there for around $90. The one that Teri found is great except for the top of the dj. I wonder if a nice dj plastic cover would help fix that up though... $10 is not a bad price.

Comment

its a 14th print but you can't go wront, torn DJ or not for $10

Comment

I moved the posts about 1st printing's over to a different thread.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Loving the SK HC's BW !!!! Let me know if you ever want a sweet deal on a US 1st/1st copy of The Stand, as I have two and having been looking for someone to give it a good home at a reasonable price. Keep up the posts mate, enjoying them immensly

Comment

Thanks.We can talk about it soon, Busy Easter weekend and the Misses is feeling tons better so back to work Monday nightshift.First time in 2 weeks.Still have tons of sick and vacation time but things need to get back to abnormal.I will try to post more SK hard covers before I go back to work.

Comment

BW, I dont know if you caught this one whatever thread I mentioned it in but my Danse is not a first edition. It is a HC in excellent shape but it's a BCE. Musta got it mixed in when I separated my firsts from everything else.

Comment

That is alright.I am surprised that posting these hard cover books brought on this discussion but that is cool.

Comment

Some more.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

CNXT0002.jpg

Comment

CNXT0003.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X