Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all the "little" accesories BW!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool shirts. Do you have all that CD has issued?

Love the Laurel & Hardy DVDs too. I've got 2 Marx Brothers box sets that have most if not all of the movies. They are my favorite from that era.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I don't think so I have only been apart of te CD family for 4 years.So I do not know what was offered before that I might have missed.That would be cool if they had an out of print t-shirt section like they do for books and mags.

Comment

This just came today from PS pub.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0002.jpg

Comment

Blast it!!!!!!!!!!!! The blurrrrr is the tabel of contents which shows the book has an introduction from Mr.King.This is also edited by one Mr. Jones.

Comment

Yeah, buddy. Clean that lens!
              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                This just came today from PS pub.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5957[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5958[/ATTACH]
                The Font on this makes me think of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Similar Block letters and similar writting in pink.

Comment

I tried to get too close to the page.It is very cloudy here today.Nice for sleeping not picture taking.
                  Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  Yeah, buddy. Clean that lens!

Comment

Hold your hand steady. press down slowly (let your camera focus--it should click at optimum exposure). Try w and w/o flash!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well that depends on what your using to take the pictures. my blackberry thinks it knows what it's doing and usually gets it right but it really does whatever it wants which is sometimes bad.

Comment

Well, I don't have a cellphone (Gave it up 5 years ago--too many people I didn't want to talk to calling me.) Life has been so peaceful since!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No one calls me. They know better. I hate talking on the phone, It's bad enough I do it at work all day. Even work emails me when they have a question or want me to work because they know I won't answer. When people call me I hit ignore then text or facebook them asking what they want. It's actually made it easier for me to avoid the phone. lol

Comment

Machete don't text. But Machete does improvise.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Can't believe it.I thought I was the only person without a cell phone.I knew there was another reason I liked you Squire.

Comment

Neither my wife nor I have ever owned a cell phone. Just never saw the need. We do get some odd looks sometimes.

John
                                Last edited by jhanic; 03-30-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X