X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some recent purchasesCNXT0013.jpgCNXT0014.jpgCNXT0016.jpg
    These were from badmoon books fri.13th sale

Comment

When Gauntlet anounced the new Bradbury tribute book I went to their site to order it.They were having a special Jack Ketchum grab bag so I grabed the bagCNXT0017.jpgCNXT0018.jpgCNXT0019.jpg

Comment

And the other 2 books in the bagCNXT0020.jpgCNXT0021.jpgCNXT0022.jpgCNXT0023.jpg

Comment

CNXT0024.jpgCNXT0025.jpg This one from sub press.Love Robert Bloch

Comment

CNXT0026.jpgCNXT0027.jpg 2 more titles from sub press.first 1 an ebay purchase 2nd one from a grab bag CD offered last year.More soon

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              Tell your son, he done good (with his daddy's books).
              Yes he did. soon I will post pictures of the book case we built a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                Good stuff! Keep it coming, I like me a good collection thread.

I think I need to take a day off just to catch up on Grant's... About 60 pages behind I think...
                Thanks I too need to catch up on Grant's collection.His collection is so big I think it took me so long to post cause of colection envy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Thanks I too need to catch up on Grant's collection.His collection is so big I think it took me so long to post cause of colection envy.
                  Phooey !!!!! As Squire will tell you, size don't matter Luvvin' todays posts (particularly the Ketchum's!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                    Phooey !!!!! As Squire will tell you, size don't matter
                    Of course, it doesn't. I tell Mr. Woot that all the time;(anything to help him through his personal struggles!) Some nice editions here, BW! Of course, the Ketchums--I'm a Kelly fan, so I'm diggin' those too! Keep 'em comin'.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice ARCs. How did you score so many of those. I have a couple myself, but you have some I would love to have! Thanks for sharing.
                      "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                        Nice ARCs. How did you score so many of those. I have a couple myself, but you have some I would love to have! Thanks for sharing.
                        Most are from the CD early readers club.I have been fortunate to be apart of everyone so far.One of my favorite clubs.

Comment

CNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpgThese and the next few are from my dark regions grab bag in December

Comment

CNXT0005.jpgCNXT0006.jpg

Comment

CNXT0007.jpg

Comment

And a matching mug.CNXT0008.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X