• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0032.jpgCNXT0033.jpgCNXT0034.jpg

Comment

CNXT0035.jpgCNXT0036.jpgCNXT0037.jpgCNXT0038.jpgCNXT0039.jpg

Comment

That's all for now.I will try to get some of my other stuff up soon.Posting these pictures is addictive.Better then cigs though.

Comment

Thanks.I need to thank my son for his help.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Nice ARC collection! Glad to see you figured it out. Can't wait to see more!
            Thanks I need to thank my son for his help.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
              Good start BW1 - have a growing appreciation for ARC's / Proofs, so good to see some of them out here
              Yea CD not
              only got me hooked on collecting.They hooked me on these arc's I did miss a few when I was posting as I have been apart of every ERC.Will get to that later.

Comment

As many of you all know, I'm kind of addicted to proofs/ARCs (mainly Stephen King, though). I really like your collection!

John

Comment

Very nice start. Looking forward to seeing more.

Comment

Tell your son, he done good (with his daddy's books).
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It's great to see another collection thread. Lookin' good bookworm.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Good stuff! Keep it coming, I like me a good collection thread.

I think I need to take a day off just to catch up on Grant's... About 60 pages behind I think...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Good stuff! Keep it coming, I like me a good collection thread.

I think I need to take a day off just to catch up on Grant's... About 60 pages behind I think...
                          Onya Pete - keep on plugging away, the more the merrier

Comment

Here are some more things including 2 more arc'sCNXT0008.jpgCNXT0009.jpg

Comment

Here are the first 2 titles in the 2012 Darkfuse novella seriesCNXT0002.jpgCNXT0004.jpgCNXT0005.jpgCNXT0006.jpgThese books are little about the size of a paperback but hard cover.I have a few from last year and the stories are all pretty good.

Comment

CNXT0010.jpgCNXT0011.jpgCNXT0012.jpgI just won shivers 1 in an ebay auction today.that is why I am posting these.Now al I need is number 3

Comment

Working...
                                X