Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    A family photo. One more to go next year.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13165[/ATTACH]
    Those look sweet!! Should have picked them up too!

Comment

Oh man it's like the door is asking to be opened for a dick joke. Nice books!

Comment

Nice adds! I recently pick up Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, it will be my first Phillip K. Dick book. I'm quite looking forward to checking him out. Always love the Wrightson art too.

Comment

I was thinking of grabbing at least one of the Dick books - never read anything by him.

Like the artwork in Walpuski's Typewriter too - hhmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
            Oh man it's like the door is asking to be opened for a dick joke. Nice books!
            Well, everyone seems to be setting themselves up quite nicely for a joke or two.. I mean all this talk about grabbing Dicks...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Well, everyone seems to be setting themselves up quite nicely for a joke or two..
              In related news, I'm reading a Peter Straub novel....

Comment

Could it be.......The Buffalo Hunter?

Comment

Floating Dragon?

Comment

The one with the psychotic sex doll? No wait, that wasn't Straub (though a psycotic sex-doll might have improved some of his books...)
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

True that. I like Strain but his longer works I sometimes think would work better if 100 pages or more less then they are.
                      Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      The one with the psychotic sex doll? No wait, that wasn't Straub (though a psycotic sex-doll might have improved some of his books...)

Comment

I read two Straub's - One was Pork Pie Hat - which was a quick read, and a good story. I actually enjoyed If You Could See Me Now, and yes there were parts that were dry and maybe could have been cut out to shorten the story, but I actually liked that one a lot - so for me I'm 2/2 on Straub.

Comment

Straub is hit and miss for me but the hits are often spectacular. Lost Boy, lost Girl is one of the best books I have read and I still do not know what Mr. X was about.
                          Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          I read two Straub's - One was Pork Pie Hat - which was a quick read, and a good story. I actually enjoyed If You Could See Me Now, and yes there were parts that were dry and maybe could have been cut out to shorten the story, but I actually liked that one a lot - so for me I'm 2/2 on Straub.

Comment

Some new adds. Here is the latest arc I received.DSC01743.jpg

Comment

The book I ordered from Sub. Press during the 50% off sale.DSC01744.jpg

Comment

The stuff I did not have from the Stephen King Grab bag. Even with the doubles this was ore then worth the cost.DSC01745.jpgDSC01746.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X