• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSC01179.jpgDSC01180.jpg

Comment

DSC01181.jpgDSC01182.jpg

Comment

Cool! I had to pass on that set, but it looks great. Gotta get around to GT#7 myself...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

DSC01183.jpgDSC01184.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            Cool! I had to pass on that set, but it looks great. Gotta get around to GT#7 myself...
            Thanks. GT 7 will be read tonight while my daughter is having a birthday slumber party. It is going to be loud around here with a bunch of screaming 12 year old girls. Her brothers and I are doing the cooking and then heading to the basement for some quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              And UPS dropped this off. I havenot looked at the poster yet it came in a separate tube. Probably to keep it nice.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12525[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12526[/ATTACH]
              So this is the CDCC offering that I missed out on? What exactly was the description?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                So this is the CDCC offering that I missed out on? What exactly was the description?
                I don't think this was a CDCC offering, I'm pretty sure it was a public offer. I could be wrong though, it is hard to keep track. We may even have some more available then.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Those look great, can't wait to get my set

Comment

No but I do believe there was a cdcc coupon.
                    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    I don't think this was a CDCC offering, I'm pretty sure it was a public offer. I could be wrong though, it is hard to keep track. We may even have some more available then.

Comment

Thanks for the picks, really looking forward to getting mine.

Comment

Those look great. I can't wait to get mine

Comment

Some new books from the last few weeks.DSC01250.jpg

Comment

This is only the trade hardcover not signed but still a nice looking book.DSC01251.jpg

Comment

really nice end papers for a trade edition.DSC01252.jpgDSC01253.jpg

Comment

My signature series books.DSC01254.jpgDSC01255.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X