No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new books. I think I was entered in the Dead Things giveaway.
    Last edited by Joe315; 03-24-2013, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Sweet grab bag titles! Who is the artist for Side Jobs?
      Vincent Chong.

Comment

Nice ads! And yep....still kicking myself for not grabbing the original version of Wool that was on Amazon before - the one with the yellowish cover.. I suck!

Comment

I think lots of us are kicking ourselves over that!

Comment

Here are my new adds for the week.DSC01059.jpg

Comment

The first 3 arcs in the erc 2013 club.DSC01060.jpg

Comment

This is the one I am not sure about.But I will give it a try.DSC01061.jpg

Comment

and last but not least..........DSC01062.jpg

Comment

Cool! I got those ARC's too, part of the ERC 2013, I really like The Zombie Survival Guide, it's quite humorous in some parts

Comment

I was going through your collection and noticed you have From Hell. I love things like that (I'm still kicking myself for giving my brother my copy of The Crow), and wanted to ask if it's worth every penny. I you say so, I'm getting it. I picked up a graphic version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde from B&N today.

Comment

Read it along time ago.Loved it so I searched for my own.I should re-read it again soon.

Comment

Nice grab on Zombie Survival Guide. How is American Vampire? I was at the book store today debating buying it, bought This Books is Full of Spiders instead though.

Comment

Nice additions!

<sigh>

All these things I missed out on because I brainfarted on the ERC 2013. I could've been living in happiness too...

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

American Vampire is one of the best series out there. It is restarting soon after a brief break. New double issue due in May or June. I just ordered it a few weeks ago from my local comic store. I got an advanced review copy of this book is full of spiders. Have not read it yet.
                              Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              Nice grab on Zombie Survival Guide. How is American Vampire? I was at the book store today debating buying it, bought This Books is Full of Spiders instead though.

Comment

Nice! ERC obviously came through already. Too bad I missed out on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X