Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNXT0013.jpg

Comment

CNXT0014.jpg.This is one I have been waiting for.I so can not wait to read this.Or maybe I can.

Comment

The last of the 2012 darkfuse book club books.I did not renew for next year.Sticking with CD book club.CNXT0015.jpgCNXT0016.jpg

Comment

I went to the library this morning they had a few things I could not pass up.CNXT0017.jpgCNXT0018.jpg

Comment

CNXT0021.jpgCNXT0022.jpg.This chap book from CD.

Comment

The last 2 books from CD book club 3.CNXT0019.jpgCNXT0020.jpg

Comment

CNXT0023.jpgCNXT0024.jpg

Comment

This is not a book but I thought I would post it.I wanted to post it yesterday.CNXT0029.jpgCNXT0030.jpg.This does have a digital comic that is pretty cool.

Comment

One of the lowest print run books that I own.CNXT0027.jpgCNXT0028.jpg

Comment

I scored big time with CD's ARC give away with purchase that they offered last month.CNXT0025.jpg

Comment

and this one.CNXT0026.jpg.That about wraps it up till next week when some other stuff gets here.

Comment

Wow. that is a nice ARC!
                          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          and this one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11100[/ATTACH].That about wraps it up till next week when some other stuff gets here.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]11079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11080[/ATTACH]
                            So, I guess that IS the author's sig! I figured it was. Great titles, terrific GB. Love the ARCS!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Love the new books. I really, really, really like the CD club books.
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X