• Show
Clear All

CNXT0018.jpg

Comment

CNXT0019.jpg

Comment

CNXT0020.jpgCNXT0021.jpg

Comment

Great additions, BW! I looked at Multiplex Fandango for a long time also. Love Shadow Show--can't wait for mine!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice BW! KBP's Master of the Moors looks interesting. I seem to have totally missed out on it... Is it a novel or a collection?

Comment

It is anovel.All his stuff is finally coming out in trade pb's very reasonably priced.So As I see the ones I am missing I order them.Amazon has them in stock.Also I just ordered the trade paperback edition from Deadite press of Edward Lee's Header.So looking forward to finaly being able to read this twisted book.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I ordered this back in January when it was announced.As most of you know I love Ray Bradbury.So this was a no brainer for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10959[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10960[/ATTACH]
                I'm anxiously awaiting mine. I can't how you got one earlier. Borderlands is just around the corner from me.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Terry, do you ever watch the tracking for CD books? Mine always seem to go and get hung up in NC. So weird.

Comment

Ok here we go. This is what I have got in the last few days.I did not post the repeats from the grab bags but posted everything else.Yes that is a box the books are sitting on in the first couple pictures.The table is being used for wrapping by the Misses and my daughter.CNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpgCNXT0004.jpgThis is the doomsday stocking.The hard cover was a repeat so it might end up on ebay.I got $10 store credit plus 3 e-books.My bookmark will be sent with my next order.I forgot to take a picture of the magazine.

Comment

CNXT0005.jpgThis and the next few are from the forum grab bag.I posted most of them.2 I do not want so they will go in the after christmas ebay sale or they might end up as gifts for my Dad or Father in-law.

Comment

CNXT0006.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0008.jpg

Comment

CNXT0009.jpgCNXT0010.jpg

Comment

CNXT0011.jpg

Comment

Some new titles from Deadite Press.CNXT0012.jpg

Comment

Working...