No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are a few recent adds.Issue 2 of Frankenstein Alive Alive.CNXT0001.jpgCNXT0002.jpg

Comment

My first signed McCammon with cool end papers.CNXT0003.jpgCNXT0004.jpgCNXT0005.jpg

Comment

And this one came today from CZP by way of CD.CNXT0006.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

This one has great end papers to.CNXT0008.jpgCNXT0009.jpg

Comment

Cool adds. Reminds me that Carrion Comfort is on my TBR.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Carrion Comfort was a great book!! I *think* I recall it being a slower read and slow build up, but a great read!!!

Comment

Here is some of my latest purchases.The ones that have arrived this week so far.CNXT0002.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpg

Comment

I have been buying more Ed Lee stuff recently.I got this on ebay.CNXT0006.jpg

Comment

CNXT0007.jpg

Comment

The new Peter Straub.CNXT0008.jpgCNXT0009.jpgCNXT0010.jpg

Comment

This from the other pub grab bag.I have the trade now I have the signed.This as most JRL books is very good.Hap and leonard are great charactersCNXT0011.jpgCNXT0012.jpg

Comment

This is one I have been looking at for at least a year.When Dark Regions had their black Friday sale I took a flying leap and ordered this.CNXT0013.jpg

Comment

CNXT0014.jpgCNXT0015.jpg

Comment

I ordered this back in January when it was announced.As most of you know I love Ray Bradbury.So this was a no brainer for me.CNXT0016.jpgCNXT0017.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X