No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it has been awhile since I posted anything here are the latest additions to my collection.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

CNXT0004.jpgCNXT0005.jpgThe October book club book from DarkFuse.By one of CD's own.

Comment

This was a free gift for renewing my DD subscriptionCNXT0006.jpgCNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpg

Comment

And this one which has had me in its grips for awhile.No pun intended.I can not wait to read this.CNXT0008.jpgCNXT0009.jpg

Comment

Looks, good, BW! Still debating on V-wars .Saw a copy in a book store and perused the first story. Not too bad.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice adds BW! Need to get around to taking some pictures myself. Not that much to add though as most of my purchases are still on preorder.

Comment

Yea I want to get some more stuff up. Hope to after this weekend.Last weekend of the never ending boy scout popcorn sale.I will be picking up the last 50 cases to distribute tomorrow afternoon.Then a weekend of sorting.

Comment

Here are the latest additions.CNXT0002.jpgCNXT0003.jpgThis book has always been one I have wanted to read.I know I can not stop myself no matter how sick he gets.

Comment

I hope that Terriw does not mind this one as she is starting a zombie collection.I got this from Apex.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

My copy of Hindsight.CNXT0004.jpgCNXT0005.jpg

Comment

The continuation of the spine picture.CNXT0006.jpg

Comment

My erc books.CNXT0007.jpg

Comment

CNXT0008.jpg

Comment

CNXT0009.jpgCNXT0010.jpg

Comment

Working...